Questions & Mysteries What happened to Page 1?

What happened to Page 1!

• Total voters
:saitahu:

He destroyed P1, Oda wanted to show us Sanji new power that he will use, but he didn’t want to show us it’s full capabilities.
Why? How does it make more sense to use a power he hates against a random non important character thats apparently already defeated rather than against his end of arc opponent.
If that is to be Queen, why not use it first at the end of the arc vs Queen?

Why? How does it make more sense to use a power he hates against a random non important character thats apparently already defeated rather than against his end of arc opponent.
If that is to be Queen, why not use it first at the end of the arc vs Queen?
1- to defeat him quickly and without being injured
2- to hide his identity

why am I telling you things clearly stated in the manga?

S

stealthblack

day of the fire festival, beast pirates and bm pirates party.

kaidou: hey, I didn't see page 1 for a while, where is he?
queen: he is still in a coma. that visnmoke beat him real bad
kaidou: page1 is one of my strongest men, it's bad for our image to get beat up like that in front of people of wano
kaidou: I'll go capture stealth black myself, he is a legend. lol at sword boys thinking I'll fight that mosshead.
bm: that is my son in law, leave him to me.

1- to defeat him quickly and without being injured
2- to hide his identity

why am I telling you things clearly stated in the manga?
Why would Oda have Sanji use his hated powerup against a throw away enemy(as you guys claim)?

Yeah why are you telling me those things?

Why would Oda take out one of the important members of the arc enemy without a defeat panel and show me where he has done that before?

lol

Why would Oda have Sanji use his hated powerup against a throw away enemy(as you guys claim)?

Yeah why are you telling me those things?

Why would Oda take out one of the important members of the arc enemy without a defeat panel and show me where he has done that before?
niggga...

S

stealthblack

dam spinosaurus is like the best dinosaur ever, that can trash even t rex in battle, yet no calamity has it, but a guy that was taken down early in the arc, and kaidou is left with some smile users that can turn their butts into hippo, or dick into lion head. wtf oda

Worst

Custom title
Sanji fkt him up but now that we know about the numbers P1 is irrelevant to me...he will sure comeback but not as a big threat

Then why have Sanji use it at all vs Pageone?
He was setting up Sanji's end of arc fight - Pageone.
Nothing else makes sense with the information we have so far.
Choose one or more points as you please:

1) Sanji wanted to get rid of him as fast as possible since he was wrecking the city and its people and more Beast Pirates were expected any moment now.

2) He wanted to try the Raid Suit in an actual fight as a test.

3) Oda wanted to show us how Germa's Black Stealth looks because Usopp and Franky are expected to modify it and odds are they will remodel its looks, not only its abilities, for them to fit Sanji better.

4) A deeper conflict with Queen is set up through Page One's defeat (who in my opinion was clearly defeated with that last kick from the highs, and wouldn't make much sense for Sanji to not keep his words; things weren't looking good for Page One either, the amount of damage was unbalanced, was lost with Sanji's invisibility and was overconfident on his abilities).
Post automatically merged:

arent numbers like even below headliners? :giogio:
I'd say the Numbers aren't Beast Pirates so they aren't above nor below any of their ranks.

Last edited: