Questions & Mysteries What happened to Page 1?

What happened to Page 1!

• Total voters

Worst

Custom title
Isn't Apoo leading them? A headliner.
+ they look giant and retarted which will mean they are at best Chopper lvl if we follow how Oda treated giants till this point .
Apoo seem to have an higher status than regular Headliners (Like Page One is an Headliner,member of the Flying Six) he can be one of the Numbers too.....
And idk if it was ever stated that Apoo was an Headliner or at least I don't remember

Apoo seem to have an higher status than regular Headliners (Like Page One is an Headliner,member of the Flying Six) he can be one of the Numbers too.....
And idk if it was ever stated that Apoo was an Headliner or at least I don't remember
Page one is the same rank as Drake (TOP 6), who joined beast pirates earlier than Apoo did. So he can't be above Page One. At best they might be the same rank.

We see how numbers look- all giant and stupid looking, why would Apoo be so different looking if he is part of them?

there is absolutely no reason to off panel the last hit of their fight unless you want to deliberately leave the outcome open.

something else happened. what? we do not know yet.

Isn't Apoo leading them? A headliner.
+ they look giant and retarted which will mean they are at best Chopper lvl if we follow how Oda treated giants till this point .
Well, to be fair, they don't look all retarded. We only have silhouettes but they look different, especially the slimmest one. They clearly are drinkers, not only according to Queen's words but their oni appearance.

On the other hand, it is never stated that Apoo is leading them. At best he's accompanying them according to what we know. They've all come to enjoy the banquet, basically. And I personally believe Apoo isn't a Number because that's how Oda tricks us: he makes us think the kids are referring to him, only to reveal a double page with those giant monsters we couldn't notice before.

Worst

Custom title
We see how numbers look- all giant and stupid looking, why would Apoo be so different looking if he is part of them?
Queen said that they have "Drinking problems" the stupid look can be bc they are drunk or smiling cz they can drunk at the party (Queen and King seem to have a little respect for them cuz we know they don't give a damn about headliners) Queen said he doesn't like having them around cuz they have Drinking problems if they were so low ranking but if they were low low rank he would have not gived a crap but like that seems like they have an higher status to me they are right below the calamities...

Choose one or more points as you please:

1) Sanji wanted to get rid of him as fast as possible since he was wrecking the city and its people and more Beast Pirates were expected any moment now.

2) He wanted to try the Raid Suit in an actual fight as a test.

3) Oda wanted to show us how Germa's Black Stealth looks because Usopp and Franky are expected to modify it and odds are they will remodel its looks, not only its abilities, for them to fit Sanji better.

4) A deeper conflict with Queen is set up through Page One's defeat (who in my opinion was clearly defeated with that last kick from the highs, and wouldn't make much sense for Sanji to not keep his words; things weren't looking good for Page One either, the amount of damage was unbalanced, was lost with Sanji's invisibility and was overconfident on his abilities).
Post automatically merged:

I'd say the Numbers aren't Beast Pirates so they aren't above nor below any of their ranks.
I literally said the same thing, he came back and asked the same question.

Queen said that they have "Drinking problems" the stupid look can be bc they are drunk or smiling cz they can drunk at the party
Doesn't change the fact that they are giant and Oda treats giants like weaklings.
Queen and King seem to have a little respect for them
I'm sorry, did I miss something? Where did they have respect for them?
Queen outright stated that he hated them

cuz we know they don't give a damn about headliners
What do you mean don't give a damn?
Queen lets his headliners run the prison.

but if they were low low rank he would have not gived a crap but like that seems like they have an higher status to me they are right below the calamities...
ok if they are bellow him either way, why would it change how he treats them then?

They were attending the banquet without anyone's notice. + They are giants, I imagine drunk giants can slam into buildings when they are drunk, maybe that's why Queen hates them?

I literally said the same thing, he came back and asked the same question.
Oh, I see.

Anyways, to his argument of "why use the suit against Page One instead of waiting for Queen", the answer is actually really simple:

If Sanji wants Usopp and Franky to make some changes, then the Raid Suit we saw isn't the power up he's expecting to use against the major threat. Simple as that.

On the other hand, it is never stated that Apoo is leading them. At best he's accompanying them according to what we know
Yes, but we see Apoo is the one contacting Kaido and telling that they are coming for banquet without his notice.
The snail that Kaido holds resembles Apoo and not a number.

Kaido addresses them as a group while speaking to Apoo, like Apoo was leading them all along.

Doesn't change the fact that they are giant and Oda treats giants like weaklings.
Define weakling. Linlin had the army of Elbaf in a high place, Oars has legendary status, Sanjuan Wolf is one of Blackbeard's top ten and Morley was shown as one of Dragon's top three in Doflamingo's speech.

Yes, but we see Apoo is the one contacting Kaido and telling that they are coming for banquet without his notice.
The snail that Kaido holds resembles Apoo and not a number.

Kaido addresses them as a group while speaking to Apoo, like Apoo was leading them all along.
That's a possibility too. While I think that Apoo and the giants arrived together, I have my doubts Apoo himself (and his crewmate) is a Number or that he's leading instead of accompanying them. We will see.

I think it was just to show how his RS looks before Franky and Usopp changed the design.

He wasn't asking Franky and Usopp to add something new, only to change the design.
That's for sure, I even addressed it in a previous, more detailed post. But we will see if the changes end up being more than just design; for example to improve Diable Jambe.

Linlin had the army of Elbaf in a high place
Sure, I would hope that average giant fodder army are > than normal fodder people army.

Oars has legendary status
And was beaten by PreTS crew. Even when he was a zombie who couldn't feel pain.

Sanjuan Wolf is one of Blackbeard's top ten
I mean, yeah, cool. He's a big giant. That would probably mean he is stronger than normal fodder giant.
But Burgess is in his top 10 too.

Morley was shown as one of Dragon's top three in Doflamingo's speech
Is he even a giant? Dude looks shorter than Smoothie.
I doubt that he's top 3, it looked like Betty was leading them.

Sure, I would hope that average giant fodder army are > than normal fodder people army.
It isn't just about their strength regarding a normal fodder people army but Linlin's confidence on them as a significant asset to become Pirate King.

And was beaten by PreTS crew. Even when he was a zombie who couldn't feel pain.
Zombie Ryuma was beaten by pretimeskip Zoro. Zombies can't be taken as evidence of anything.

I mean, yeah, cool. He's a big giant. That would probably mean he is stronger than normal fodder giant.
But Burgess is in his top 10 too.
Well, more specifically he's a giant with a fruit that makes him even bigger. And Burgess isn't a nobody, but he happened to fight Dragon's number 2 (and I personally believe he's one of the weakest out of the ten as of now considering his lack of fruit and how he was treated when asking for help).

Is he even a giant? Dude looks shorter than Smoothie.
I doubt that he's top 3, it looked like Betty was leading them.
Yes, he's a giant. Betty was leading the people because of her inspiration and role, but wouldn't make sense for Oda to explicitly address him as one of Dragon's monsters (alongside Sabo and Ivankov, commander of Grand Line) if he wasn't one of his top people too.

At the end of the day, the point is that we have all kind of power levels in this race, arguably reaching YC3 if not higher in Morley's case, and without theorizing how strong Saul was or Oars's strength when he was alive. That's not half bad considering the small number of members we've met so far.

It isn't just about their strength regarding a normal fodder people army but Linlin's confidence on them as a significant asset to become Pirate King.
Which is...?

Zombie Ryuma was beaten by pretimeskip Zoro. Zombies can't be taken as evidence of anything
I mean... is Ryuma even strong?
He cut a dragon's head off, that's like cutting sea giants head off. Not very impressive.
He turned his sword black, but does that correlate with strength?

If anything, them being Zombie enhances their durablity/stamina/endurance.
Oars could fight after getting pummeled by the crew, only because he was a zombie. Same body only he can't feel pain but damage is the same.

Well, more specifically he's a giant with a fruit that makes him even bigger. And Burgess isn't a nobody, but he happened to fight Dragon's number 2 (and I personally believe he's one of the weakest out of the ten as of now considering his lack of fruit and how he was treated when asking for help).
well yeah...he's a big giant.

es, he's a giant. Betty was leading the people because of her inspiration and role, but wouldn't make sense for Oda to explicitly address him as one of Dragon's monsters (alongside Sabo and Ivankov, commander of Grand Line) if he wasn't one of his top people too.

At the end of the day, the point is that we have all kind of power levels in this race, arguably reaching YC3 if not higher in Morley's case, and without theorizing how strong Saul was or Oars's strength when he was alive..
I don't think I would even put Ivankov in YC3. And he's above Moreley,

That's not half bad considering the small number of members we've met so far.
That's pretty bad.
And you somehow discount the ones we met that were trash.

The ones in little garden
The ones in Ennies Lobby
Oars Jr was a punching bag in marineford.
Luffy oneshot with g2 pistol the giant in the tournament.

even preTS Zolo and Sanji were throwing a giant like a ball in the Foxy crew.