General & Others What if Mihawk was in the roof top instead of Big Mom?

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I mean ... that's the problem ... Oda wouldn't let them ... if Big Mom and Kaido were fighting seriously ... fight was over by now
By serious, I meant fighting without holding back not fighting with a serious face. Kaido and BM are having fun but they're not holding back. Note: not holding back and going all out isn't the same thing. Mihawk has the habit of fighting at his opponent's level. If Mihawk has the same kind of attitude as the Yonko towards the fight i.e., fighting without holding back while enjoying the fight. He'd be removing limbs from WG.

Will he busy fanboying over the fact that Luffy has gained allies in Heart Pirates, Kidd Pirates, Nine Red Scabbards, Marco and Yakuza bosses?
Will he immediately going home as soon as he sees Luffy "I agreed to fight Nine Red Scabbards... But I never agreed to fight man with most dangerous ability."
Will he postpone the match against Zolo "Let us postpone this match for the moment, Zolo" "That would seem most advantageous to my remaining eye"
Or what will he do?
@Jo_Ndule @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Shuyaku @Prince Kronos @stealthblack @HA001 @Zowo @nik87 @Hades @Red Admiral @Seraphoenix @Veku @TheAncientCenturion @5000 ng/dl or death @Sentinel etc.
PostMeme was called pathetic by Kaido himself, she was literally going to die was it not for Kaido drawing Zoro and Law's attention. Mihawk dogwalks that shitstain, if he was present on the rooftop then RIP flower capital citizens.

Last edited: