General & Others What if Mihawk was in the roof top instead of Big Mom?

The SN get bodied. Oda won't be able to get rid off him like he did with Big mom. Mihawk is too sharp and lethal.

Amounts in the same. He'd play with them a bit, but they can't get rid of him, and honestly, Kaido's and Big mom's teamwork was horrendous. She was either in the sky watching or sneak attacking and when it was time to get rid of her, it was done in like 2 pages.
Kaido and Big Mom are strongest duo ... even Kaido and Prime Beard can't be as strong cause team work MATTERS

if you think Kaido and Big Mom was less than anything but great ... I have nothing to say
Did you really think they were impressive?

The only thing impressive about that entire fight was literally Kaido's durability which we already knew before. Big mom didn't damage a single Supernova, she was always waiting for a SN to be distracted or worn out from attacking Kaido, to land her own attack which was always dodged and countered.

Mihawk is most likely far more lethal than Big Mom, just like probably more lethal than Kaido himself. Oda would need to work that PIS.

Black blade forger apparently
WSS
Zoro's alleged final opponent
WSS for sure, but I doubt zoro will face Mihawk for the last fight.
They probably dueled all the time during that 2 years.
Feels kinda weird for zoro to fight against mihawk who is a good guy and also trained zoro to become WSS if you ask me.