Speculations What if...

Zoro is...

• Zoro

• Ryuma

Results are only viewable after voting.
Zoro is an imperfect clone of Ryuma due to hair color just like Momo's DF is imperfect clone of Kaido's DF due to color.
Well, I guess a clone would kind of make sense. I don’t think Oda would’ve thought that far ahead though, and there would need to be a fitting reason for something like this to be done. Vegapunk or some other dude randomly saying “Ah, you’re my failed Ryuma clone!” isn’t going to cut it :milaugh:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Well, I guess a clone would kind of make sense. I don’t think Oda would’ve thought that far ahead though, and there would need to be a fitting reason for something like this to be done. Vegapunk or some other dude randomly saying “Ah, you’re my failed Ryuma clone!” isn’t going to cut it :milaugh:
I explained the reason but you didnt read the thread. :cheers:

The ancient kingdom might have divided into two groups.

It is similar to D. They can be split into two groups: good people and bad people.

To rule the world was what Xebec and possibly Blackbeard desired, as we saw.

and our MC team is on the other side.

If Luffy can essentially linked-up with Joy Boy, I find it not weird if Zoro is 'clone' of Ryuma. Afterall we know that VP is acquaintance of Dragon and the same for Wano samurai whom fled from their hometown to East Blue might as well got in contact with VP prior to Zoro's birth

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
WHAT IF... Part II

We all have different expectations for Egghead arc...
Some of us expect the Strawhats to pick up the bags and escape the island before Navy fleet comes as they were saying the whole time.
Some expect the opposite, total annihilation of all the Navy forces with Kizaru as well as the World Government's highest authority Saturn.

However, nobody or close to none expects the gloomy future that Oda mentioned in some interview, something along the lines of "things will look dark after Wano"... Considering the situation, would it really be odd if Strawhats are about to face the same outcome that Kidd and Law are facing?

Usopp is petrified, Franky is petrified, Vegapunk allies are either dead or taken out.
Invincible Seraphim are already against Strawhats. All the PX-Mark III could switch sides if they are programmed with same authority hierarchy as the Seraphim are. Blackbeard's ship with at least a couple of commanders is also approaching.
Lucci and Kaku will probably obey to Saturn as well.

The odds are heavily stacked against the Strawhats, to say the least.
What if Strawhats are about to suffer a complete defeat here considering the heavy disadvantage they are facing?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Didn't read but I know it'll be a Zoro wank thread in some way.

However I'll give you a like Nik

:cheers:
To your surprise, it's one of my rare threads who arent about Zoro.
Also, whaddaya think about part II?

WHAT IF... Part II

We all have different expectations for Egghead arc...
Some of us expect the Strawhats to pick up the bags and escape the island before Navy fleet comes as they were saying the whole time.
Some expect the opposite, total annihilation of all the Navy forces with Kizaru as well as the World Government's highest authority Saturn.

However, nobody or close to none expects the gloomy future that Oda mentioned in some interview, something along the lines of "things will look dark after Wano"... Considering the situation, would it really be odd if Strawhats are about to face the same outcome that Kidd and Law are facing?

Usopp is petrified, Franky is petrified, Vegapunk allies are either dead or taken out.
Invincible Seraphim are already against Strawhats. All the PX-Mark III could switch sides if they are programmed with same authority hierarchy as the Seraphim are. Blackbeard's ship with at least a couple of commanders is also approaching.
Lucci and Kaku will probably obey to Saturn as well.

The odds are heavily stacked against the Strawhats, to say the least.
What if Strawhats are about to suffer a complete defeat here considering the heavy disadvantage they are facing?

To your surprise, it's one of my rare threads who arent about Zoro.
Also, whaddaya think about part II?

:hope:

I don't think Oda will have the Strawhats demolished again.

Just to late in the game.

What I think it will show is the luck of the Strawhats. The 3 captains each went their own way and I think the Law and Mid were unlucky.

Fully expecting a confrontation between Strawhats and Saturn.

What is Kuma up to? Was he on his way to help Bonney perhaps he'll help them and fully die in the process.

Heart Pirates - BB + 3 YC / still going?

Kidd pirates - full RHP + 9 ships (all fodder) / Kidd and killer oneshotted by Shanks, Kidd Pirates fodderized by giants.

Strawhats - Saturn, Kizaru, Vice Admirals, 100 ships, all the pacifista in egghead?, BB, Shiryu, Kuzan, the other BBP scrubs?

The Strawhats have a lot to deal with.

WHAT IF... Part II
I am gonna be real, I just do not see it. Mainly because Oda truly seems set on ending things in a relatively timely manner judging by the back-to-back big revelations and moves he keeps making. The Strawhats getting defeated at this stage would unnecessarily make them appear weaker and less likely to succeed, which we all know they will. They have literally only one potential big arc at all possible prior to the FInal War, and that is Elbaf.

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and everybody else getting wrecked on Egghead again like they did Sabaody wouldn't work because Oda can't do another time skip at this point. And if they get defeated here, that would be needed to make their victory in the final war work.

Because as dire as things seem now, they would not exactly be much better during the war. If Luffy loses to one Gorosei (in the case of them being Top Tier fighters) for example? How the fuck are him and his allies beating 5 of them? Like, even if Zoro handles the Ghandi-looking one, who handles the rest? Luffy most likely will have to fight Blackbeard and quite likely Imu back to back here so you would have 4 other top tiers PLUS all Admrials that would have to be handled by allies and I just do not see it.

Lets furthermore go ahead and just ignore the Gorosei and go with the idea of the Serpahim themselves being the big hurdle. Chances are, that there are more than the ones we see right now. If they struggle with the current ones, how will they handle seven or more?

Luffy and the rest of the Strawhats at MOST can run away this arc to get a final level up in Elbaf. If Oda at least keeps it ambiguous if they could have won on Egghead that is one thing. He can easily make Elbaf the arc that works with that via Zoro perhaps getting another great-grade sword to have three of them, Luffy getting some divine training from Odin or his equivalent, Sanji might eating some special fruit that gives him a further buff to his durability etc.

But them getting beaten and licking their wounds on Elbaf? Would be much to much.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
I am gonna be real, I just do not see it. Mainly because Oda truly seems set on ending things in a relatively timely manner judging by the back-to-back big revelations and moves he keeps making. The Strawhats getting defeated at this stage would unnecessarily make them appear weaker and less likely to succeed, which we all know they will. They have literally only one potential big arc at all possible prior to the FInal War, and that is Elbaf.

Luffy, Zoro, Sanji and everybody else getting wrecker on Egghead again like they did Sabaody wouldn't work because Oda can't do another time skip at this point. And if they get defeated here, that would be needed to make their victory in the final war work.

Because as dire as things seem now, they would not exactly be much better during the war. If Luffy loses to one Gorosei (in the case of them being Top Tier fighters) for example? How the fuck are him and his allies beating 5 of them? Like, even if Zoro handles the Ghandi-looking one, who handles the rest? Luzffy most likely will have to fight Blackbeard and quite likely Imu back to back here so you would have 4 other top tiers PLUS all Admrials that would have to be handled by allies and I just do not see it.

Lets furthermore go ahead and just ignore the Gorosei and go with the idea of the Serpahim themselves being the big hurdle. Chances are, that there are more than the ones we see right now. If they struggle with the current ones, how will they handle seven or more?

Luffy and the rest of the Strawhats at MOST can run away this arc to get a final level up in Elbaf. If Oda at least keeps it ambiguous if they could have won on Egghead that is one thing. He can easily make Elbaf the arc that works with that via Zoro perhaps getting another great-grade sword to have three of them, Luffy getting some divine training from Odin or his equivalent, Sanji might eating some special fruit that gives him a further buff to his durability etc.

But them getting beaten and licking their wounds on Elbaf? Would be much to much.
I also dont expect a defeat but if one were to happen, this is the perfect setting considering that Saturn and Kizaru already make Luffy and Zoro have their hands full. If two or more commanders show up on Blackbeard's ship, even if it is not Shiryu and Kuzan, other Strawhats will have their hands full as well. And then on top of that we still have potentially 7 Seraphims that cant be damaged and probably Lucci and Kaku also turning against them. Plus all the vice Admirals and perhaps 50 of Mark III Pacifistas.

If a defeat were to happen, it can be justified, Strawhats arent weak, they just had too much obstacles against them.
Franky and Usopp are already taken out, Sanji can be taken out by S-Snake too or at least stalled by Doll.
That leaves us with Luffy, Robin, Franky and Zoro competent people against many opponents...

I got my own headcanons how the future should develop if Strawhats win in Egghead and it's different compared to what most people expect but either way, in the war against WG, Strawhats would have many allies, all the commanders of Revolutionary Army helping them as well as possibly all the allies they gathered on the way. Maybe even RHP would assist them and Blackbeard Pirates could also look for an opportunity to stab a knife in WG's back. Possibly even Cross Guild can have their hands involved in bringing down WG considering Crocodile's goal from the start was creating an organization that can topple WG...

However, if defeat happens here, RAs might make a move on WG like WB made a move on MF and Strawhats would start by breaking out of Impel Down and then stumbling into WG war like the ID party fell into MF war.
Anyway, just wanted to entertain the idea of a possible defeat but I do agree that unlike Law and Kidd, Strawhats are lucky and pull through impossible.