Questions & Mysteries What is Imu's gender?

Imu gender?

• Male๐Ÿ‘ฆ

• Female๐Ÿ‘ฉ

• Neither๐Ÿ‘ฝ

Results are only viewable after voting.
I donโ€™t know it is female or male .
Oda answer SBS 107 question and drew it .
โ€˜I say male but he has Dora the explorer hairstyle .

Unless this woman stole imu name on doopliss style which this person hide under clothing as Oda plot twist .

โ€˜โ€™Ignore my post if you think SBS 107 Imu question is irrelevant โ€œ

male celestial dragons are called "saint" with this kanji ่– "sei", and female celestial dragons are called "saint" in english and something like "shrine" in japanese with this kanji ๅฎฎ "gu". Imu-sama has only been referred to as ่– "sei", so it's safe to assume he's a man.

Imu isn't born female that's all i know.
No significant female villains for Luffy so far and that won't change. Imu is either an alien or some genderless entity, male or male that took over a female body (Lily).

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
Curious on what the majority believes at this point in time

Evidence for being male:
Imu has been repeatedly implied to be one of the original twenty founders of the World Government

And according to Doflamingo, the twenty founders of the World Government were all kings
Of course a king by default is male

Also, assuming Imu is the final villain, which is looking most likely, Oda would naturally have Luffy beat down a man rather than a woman.
Evidence for being female:
Plays with butterflies and likes flowers
Has a feminine silhouette and seemingly long hair
If there's any more evidence then post it
why does it even matter?

I never saw anyone bring up the Luffy point until this thread. He's never fought a woman that isn't really ugly or a monster of some sort. Unless Imu just transforms the second the fight starts or he can't get a hit in until a transformation, Imu just can't be a woman. Unless she's just really ugly.