Rules What is the best manga of the week ?

What was the best chapter this week ?

• WHAT WAS THE BEST CHAPTER OF THE WEEK ?

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • JJK 238

• One Piece 1094

• Kingdom 772

• Vinland

• Sakamoto Days 135

• OPM 193

• MHA

• WHAT WAS THE BEST CHARACTER OF THE WEEK ?

• SUKUNA ๐Ÿ˜ˆ for JJK

• Saturn for One Piece

• Thorffin for Vinland

• Saitama for OPM

• All Might for MHA

• . For Sakamoto Days

• For Kingdom

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jujutsu Kaisen is always hype, but not a fan of this hyper-speed.
I hope WSJ is not forcing Gege to finish JJK in 5 chapters at a gunpoint.
Other than that, the chapter was really good.

One Piece is also being crazy good for the past few months. Loved Rev Army's operation and what they are planning. I have been complaining about this off-screened event, but Oda decided to show it now. As a Rev Army fan, I absolutely loved it. Karasu got a cool DF and other officers also seem to be reliable. Maybe they have gained experience from multiple fights against WG and their synergy is also amazing.

My Hero Academia? More like, Mi Familia Drama.
Sakamoyo Days was great! I picked up this manga again, and I dont regret it.
Tower of God - Nice, considering ToG pacing, next chapter might be more interesting.
I think I missed CSM this week. Someone forgot to tag me, ig. @Light D Lamperouge

Light D Lamperouge

๐–‚๐–๐–†๐–™ ๐•ฎ๐–”๐–š๐–‘๐–‰ ๐•ณ๐–†๐–›๐–Š ๐•ญ๐–Š๐–Š๐–“
โ€Ž

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
New poll is up. If you wish to be removed from the tags let @RayanOO know. Please vote for BOTH the chapter of the week and the character of the week. Thank you.

@Adam ๐ŸŽ @AkainuTheGrimReaper @Arondight @Artorias @ArturCantSpeakJapanese @AverageNamiEnjoyer @Awayeah @B Rabbit @BaboonMihawk @BakiDou @balajiram99 @Balen @Baluzi @BangOO๐Ÿ… @BarbosaXIII @Beerbottle @bennbeckman @Bepo @Bil02 @Blackbeard [ @Cherry Hilk @Chessaddict @Chrono @Cinera @CoC: Color of Clowns @comrade @ConquistadoR @Courier @Cream filled donut7 @Cross_Marian @Crush @Cruxroux @Cutty Jewboy @Cyrus the Cactus @D.Querna @Da evil Who @Daikenki @Dark Admiral @Dark Hound @DarkestKnightofSpoilers @DarkWitch @Date @Debanv @Den_Den_Mushi @Desolate Smaug @Dettles @dirtyLarry @dizzy2341 @djiayebee @DKI @Doggo @Don DaSlayer @Don Diego @DonWick @Draco @Dr_Professor83 @duckman @Ekkologix @Electricmastro @Enma @EtenBoby @Eustass @Franosuke @FaradaySloth @Fleet Admiral Lee Hung @Fleet Leader Fenaker @FloriGlori @Flower @Flynn @Fn Lucci @Fuckthis3 @Fujishiro @gamaran @Gambit @Ganja userr @garciajulieen @Garp the Fist @Garps tekkai @GeneralP123 @Gensui Sazid @Geo @God Buggy @God_Aizen @Gol D. Roger @Gonโ€™s Missing Arm @GrandmasterChef Zonji @Greenbeard @H3llion @HA001 OF THE RAIN @Hades @HAJI @Halyup @Hanners220 @Hanzo hattori @Hedfi @Herasux @Hereforthesalt @HeroesNZ @Hiragaro @hlo69300 @Hurley Pirates @Iaarm @Ice devil slayer @IceWitch @Ichiro Miyata @ImmaIvanoM @Irregular @Ishin @Jackteo @Jaguark101 @Jailer @januarysdaughter @JazzMazz @Jiihad @JJtheman @Johnny B. Decent @Julius @Just a member @JyThony @K!NG HARA$H!MA @Kagurashii @Kai. Do @KaiHiei @Kejon @kenedyfake @KenshiraSonata @Kenshiro11 @Kerkovian @Kiiro @Kiku @Killer#777 @King4nakama @King7 @KINGKONGGUN15 @Kiwipom @kom5 @KonyaruIchi @Koro @kratosล› @krogothwolf @Kromage911 @Krusher1357 @Kucing Pencuri @kumae @Kuro Ashi @Kurozumi D. Trussop @Kurozumi mugiwara44 @Kurozumi Seven7 @Kurozumi Wiwi @Kurozumi Giggio @kurwa @Kyou @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @Law-sama @LayerZ @Lifeismeh @Light D Lamperouge @Lindltaylor @Lion of Olympus @Lizzy @LolonoisZolo @Longleg Larry @Lor D. Coast @Lord_Braggy @Luffy is the mc @m0nst3Rx USER=368]@mad monk[/USER] @Maggi @Malick the last Light @MangoSenpai @Marimo_420 @MarineHQ @Markorus @Mashiro Blue @MasterD @matt245 @Meeyori @Melvin @Midnight Delight @Mighty Action X @milluki @Milou @Missy @mly90 @mmd @Momoheechulkabe9000 @Monarch @Monkey D Theories @MonsterKaido @MonsterZoro @Mr. Anderson @Mr. Reloaded @mrtsrdr @mugiwalaw @NAMELESS @Nana @Natalija @Necrohol @Nekomamushi @Nibel @Nidai_Kitetsu @nik87 @NikaInParis @NotRanga @NotTommy @nRandle @Oblivion @OnePieceFanGirl @OnePiss @Parker @park_min young @Patryipe @PaulOO @Peenix @Peppercore @Peroroncino @pg13 @Playa4321 @Plex @PuckTheGreat @QQH @qwe @R A I T E I I I @Raiden7 @Ravagerblade @RayanOO @Reborn @Reddot4 @Redhair Le Fishe @ReggieZoldyck21 @Rej @Rivaille @Rottkins @Rukusho @Sade @SakazOuki @Sakazuki-Singh @Sallucion @SDfear @Senfret @Seth @ShadyOjiro @Shanks @SHIHI @ShinichiMugi @ShishioIsBack @Shishi @sidestreetboy @silverfire @Sir Yasheen @SmokedOut @spawn @Thabeast @The White Crane @TheAncientCenturion @TheKnightOfTheSea @thodoris5321 @Tobra @Toph @Topi Jerami @Weeman @Welkin @Yelan @yj @Yo Tan Wa @yorosenpai @Yoru @ZenZu @Zolo @Zoroe @zorojurou @ZoroSlaysDragonTuna @zzShinichi @FloriGlori @Leo @DizzyBrows @uyuu @Ravagerblade @Topi Jerami @Akai2 @EtenBoby @PirateKingDrew @Marimo_420 @Seth @Kucing Pencuri @Dark Hound @Arara @Yukihime @Zoro @zorojurou @Luffy bin Dragon @Senfret @sidestreetboy @PerfectHie @Don DaSlayer @RobertoTheOharaSurvivor @Nibel @Yelan @ConquistadoR @LANJI CUCKSMOKE @SHIHI @Yo Tan Wa @Robin swan @Jorden625 @Monkey D Theories @The White Crane @U c 4 up da idly @Astolfo @MUUGEN @Lax @Queek Hea D Taker @Alpha @ShimonoaZoro971 @mugiwalaw @Konstantis @gamaran @Blackknife @zorojurou @Real94 @Kiwipom @sidestreetboy @hayze moya @djiayebee @Wh1p @Dr_Professor83 @DoctorIndigo @Gladwing0 @Alpha @Adam-san @MonochromeYoru @Zoroe @TheKnightOfTheSea @Shadowlord123 @Seth @Butters @Dark Admiral @notAfanboy @Rottkins @PaulOO @NikaInParis @BangOO๐Ÿ… @NAMELESS @Lhulu @TheAncientCenturion
@YhwachTheMustache

RayanOO

Lazy is the way
โ€Ž
Gojo & JJK.

Loved his interactions with Gakuganji & Ijichi, added a great layer to both their characters especially with Ijichi. IIRC, Gojo actively persuaded Ijichi from becoming a Jujutsu Sorceror due to his lack of talent.. now it makes sense because he didnt want to see his junior die in the field like what happened to Haibara.
Yeah that is why I put Gojo here even if Sukuna had better feats :sadgrin:

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
โ€Ž
Yeah that is why I put Gojo here even if Sukuna had better feats :sadgrin:
You mean.. launching an attack from Shibuya to Shinjuku (4 kms) - eviscerating everything in its path and causing the most damage that the King of Curses ever sustained on panel?

Or do you mean his instant teleport from Shibuya to Shinjuku (4 km) to rub it in Mr. Challengers face?

Either way, not the thread for this discussion.

Since when do you read Dandadan Lhea? Welcome back BTW.

He ordered him lmao
I was being nice lol. But yea he practically bullied him... typical Gojo xD

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
You mean.. launching an attack from Shibuya to Shinjuku (4 kms) - eviscerating everything in its path and causing the most damage that the King of Curses ever sustained on panel?

Or do you mean his instant teleport from Shibuya to Shinjuku (4 km) to rub it in Mr. Challengers face?

Either way, not the thread for this discussion.

I was being nice lol. But yea he practically bullied him... typical Gojo xD
That was the official translation so you know they made it formal lol.

In the unofficial one Gojo is even more savage lol

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž
About a month ago maybe, I can't remember. Ty Light.
Also, other than Dandadan I catched up with JJK too.

Gojo is back but sadly Gojo drawing on the last 2 chapters is a bit goofy.
I still don't believe you read JJK lmao. Maybe now. But there's no way you'd read JJK and have Sukuna as your fave.

Light D Lamperouge

โ€Ž