Questions & Mysteries What is the fruit gorosei was talking about?...

Whose fruit it is

• Total voters
there is only one of two DFs, you could logically say ,it has to be the one being talked about by the 5 elders:
the most likely and logical one is Luffy's DF, i assume its awakening enable the user to gigantify himself and others beings maybe people and animals and maybe only animals.
why is that so?

1. they are talking about the DF and its awakening while we see Zunisha, so i assume Zunisha was a normal elephant that was gigantified used this DF.
  2. the WG tried its best to get her hands on the DF.
  3. the world government made enormous efforts to achieve the gigantification.
  4. the giant sword in Onigashima has to have a meaning.
  5. the giant strawhat in Marygoise i think joyboy was the user.
  6. Luffy's usage of the DF in making his limbs giant and even calling his blown arm the arm of a giant.
  7. the rumors of Dressrosa of Luffy being a giant.
  8. the fight between Luffy and Kaido is in its last stages so it possibile Oda is telling us Luffy is about to awaken his DF, so you can forget Law and Kid it doesn't make much sense first they are already awaken, so it doesn't make sense that Gorosei that DF didn't awaken in the last centuries, so we will see how a DF awaken and Luffy is the most logical pick since he is the main character.
  9. it was never logical that air really makes Luffy's body hard. more it his gigantification DF. the air just was mere the catalyst for that process.
  10. Momo was unable to efficiently produce the flame and instead he is trying to use Kaido's and that way to pull Onigashima back but if Kaido is defeated Onigashima fall down and every one is on danger Zunisha is still far away but if Luffy gigantify himself he will be able to lift Onigashima himself.
  11. Tama wants to join Luffy so Tama can make Animals obedient and Luffy can make them giants that is gonna be really a terrifying combi. they can be used as an army. or think about Luffy can gigantify trees , animals so he can help Wano's people get food without much efforts so he can fulfill his promise to leave Wano only when every one can enough food.

the second and unliekly one is Tama's DF.
it could be the DF that was used to make Zunisha obedient.
but many speaks against it too like it doesn't even need awakening to achieve that animals get obedient to Tama and Tama is still too young to have awakening.

High chance that they are talking about Tama's DF. & the real name of the fruit might be related to the lore of Shikigami.
+
It's implied in the manga that the WG lost their interest in the Gomu DF.
Punishing WsW & hide the story.
Why not chase it like Nico Robin?!
No Navy or WG superiors commented on Luffy's DF?!
Luffy's bounty doesn't suggest it being influenced by the Gomu fruit..!
:choppawhat:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
What my headcanon says is that Gorosei were discussing this DF from the start alongside many other subjects and it's related to an Island DF, i believe that Final Panel is only meant to make us think they are talking about Zunisha, when in reality, they are talking about Onigashima !
This is the reason that Kaidou is
The reason Kaido is in Wano is because...

...perhaps, the reason why Kaido is there because it's Wano is because Wano itself is the DF that Gorosei speak about?
The missing 4th animal, the giant turtle that has Wanokuni on its back? Only such thing could be a legend for Gorosei.
Something that hasnt awakened for centuries. However, nothing has awakened now but Momonosuke might awaken it.
Or the reason why it has awakened precisely now is because Zoro just awakened his CoC?! :crazwhat:

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
The reason Kaido is in Wano is because...

...perhaps, the reason why Kaido is there because it's Wano is because Wano itself is the DF that Gorosei speak about?
The missing 4th animal, the giant turtle that has Wanokuni on its back? Only such thing could be a legend for Gorosei.
Something that hasnt awakened for centuries. However, nothing has awakened now but Momonosuke might awaken it.
Or the reason why it has awakened precisely now is because Zoro just awakened his CoC?! :crazwhat:
More like Zunisha would awaken the turtle, if it would be like that.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
Momonosuke "awakened" Zunisha when he gave it the order to counter-attack. Until then it was in "slumber".
The same might happen to Wano. Only thing left to see is who is going to order it around. :sanmoji:
Lets be serious here. If anyone is about to give this order, it will be Luffy or Momo. There is literaly 0,00% chance anyone else would do it.

It's probably an unknown Devil Fruit somehow related to Zunisha but I would not be surprised if it's Kidd's Jiki-Jiki.
In my opinion, that's the Fruit that caused the positioning of Islands in the Grand Line, it has the potential to do what Kaido is doing with Onigashima but on world scale.
If Gorosei knew this, they would for sure fear that Devil Fruit.

Gomu Gomu is the lowest chance. "That fruit is a legend to us now" =/= "oh yeah we had it like 12 years ago." Heck, Chopper has larger chance than anyone on the crew.
The spoilers had a different translation and the legendary talk was about the fruit awakening not the fruit itself.
Don't know which translation is more accurate honestly but this goes in line with the info about Who's Who protecting the gomu gomu for the WG because it's special.