Questions & Mysteries What is the fruit gorosei was talking about?...

Whose fruit it is

• Total voters
it's the gomu gomu the gorosei talks about it like a legend exactly the same scenario as Wsw with nikka

gorosei; we must erase this nuisance = kill luffy and WoW to erase all traces of luffy the gomu gomu and WoW who heard of nikka.

we know that the mere fact of pronouncing the name of nikka is enough to have this executed (this is what happened to the prison guard in Who's who

gorosei; it's just a legend

CP0; killing WoW is no longer a priority it's a story that is no longer relevant.

which shows that neither the gorosei doesn't really believe in it and that the CP0 is unaware that the fruit has another name.

the only one who knows is im sama he will give the order to eliminate luffy before he becomes an unstoppable threat

The reason Kaido is in Wano is because...

...perhaps, the reason why Kaido is there because it's Wano is because Wano itself is the DF that Gorosei speak about?
The missing 4th animal, the giant turtle that has Wanokuni on its back? Only such thing could be a legend for Gorosei.
Something that hasnt awakened for centuries. However, nothing has awakened now but Momonosuke might awaken it.
Or the reason why it has awakened precisely now is because Zoro just awakened his CoC?! :crazwhat:
I believe it's a Bird (The one on Kozuki Crest)
It shows The Bird & inside is Big Circle surrounded by 8 Smaller Circles

Well.....
If you really keep looking at Flower Capital, you will notice that it actually looks like a Bird Nest
And that Tree in the middle is where the Bird stands (That's why Oda made it stretch above the Castle)

So if Flower Capital is that Big Circle with an Ancient Bird ruling over it
Then Eight Small Circles = 8 Regions (Which are the Lands that got connected to Flower Capital)

However there are only Five & that's because Wano got Closed (So the Project wasn't Finished)
Which is what "Open Wano Borders" means, it refers to "Expand Wano Borders or Finish The Project"
Hence why it's called "Country of Harmony", cuz it's created to be Home of Multiple Groups (Each accompanied by a Titan Animal)
Which is also why Ports of Wano are named after "Animals"

So the reason Zunisha is coming to Wano is because That Bird has Awakened (Ruler Bird), who can call other Titans
This is why Gorosei started saying that it's impossible "It Awakened", cuz Zunisha would only come to Land if it was Called !!
(All of this is inspired from Mothra & other Kaiju who in Lore represents Protector of Japan & Earth)

Perhaps the Crime that Zunisha did is causing this Bird to fall asleep or die or disappear in the past which caused this Project of Wano to Stop, and this is why it was ordered to walk Eternally until The Bird awakens again & calls for Zunisha to come back (Which is the Event that Toki was searching for to witness at first).

As for the other Titans, either they are also in slumber or they disappeared too & only this Ancient Bird can bring them back (Which explains why in the Past there were Eight Moons, but now there is only One !!! This Bird represents Earth, so those other Titans represent The Moons, so since only Zunisha is Left, that's why there is Only One Moon Left). And this also explains why every Royal Family from each Region is named after a Moon.

But what caused this Project to Fail? Obviously it was the Kurozumi Region, because while all Wano Royal Families mean "Moon", only Kurozumi mean (Black Coal), so apparently when that Part of Wano was connected, it actually carried something or someone who didn't belong with Wano & led to Disastrous Events, or should i say, the Titan they brought was a Fake !!

If we check the Port in Kurozumi Region, it's actually "Itachi" which means "Weasel"
Conveniently Weasels are known for being Opportunists & also "Take more Food that they can eat" !!
Which is how Yasuie described Orochi for example & also it shows how Kurozumi Region ruined everything & made people Hungry & Poor.
Google Weasel's Bad Reputation to see more about this

I don't think this means that the Titan who ruined Wano Project is a Weasel, but it simply refers to their Behaviors.
Anyway, all of this leaves us with just one question, who awakened this Bird??
I believe answer is very simple, Onigashima is approaching Flower Capital, so as Protector, it's time for this Bird to Awaken & stop this Catastrophe

But where does this Bird come from?
Well, it's most probably The Egg that was on Roger's Ship, which i believe Roger found on Lodestar Island
And that is where he learned about some Important History & why he was interested in meeting Oden & ask him to join him, even though he never went to Wano at the time & shouldn't have known that Kozuki Family can help him with Poneglyphs

Are the kanjis of "awakened" here the same as as when Doflamingo or Katakuri talked about their DF awakening?
If the answer is yes, maybe is Law (or even Kid so that will make him a bit more special because right now he lacks a bit).

It can't be Luffy's fruit, or Kaido/Momo's. Neither Yamato's. I dont see anything special from them.
Tama's is a strong candidate actually.

Guys, open your eyes and read VERY carefully!!!

The government agent simply says "island," he doesn't specify what it is, he doesn't say a "giant elephant" or anything else. Just an island! So whatever that is, it's connected to some kind of island power.

It could for example be this mysterious flying island, either way, it's not about Zunisha. Zunisha is simply a red herring for the audience to look the other way, but again, read very carefully. The goroseis don't know that it's a giant elephant, they simply heard that it's some kind of island approaching Wano.

Guys, open your eyes and read VERY carefully!!!

The government agent simply says "island," he doesn't specify what it is, he doesn't say a "giant elephant" or anything else. Just an island! So whatever that is, it's connected to some kind of island power.

It could for example be this mysterious flying island, either way, it's not about Zunisha. Zunisha is simply a red herring for the audience to look the other way, but again, read very carefully. The goroseis don't know that it's a giant elephant, they simply heard that it's some kind of island approaching Wano.
Don't confuse yourself. The Gorosei and the agents are unconnected scenes in-story. It's only thematically. The agents are talking to each other, the Gororosei are talking to each other, the juxtaposition is to show that they are speaking about the same thing from different angles.

For example, this:

Being shown after this:

I don't think the Gorosei and Government agent were talking to each other, there is no snail with the Gorosei.
And for the Gorosei think the DF was a legend then it's 100% not Zunisha. Zunisha has been walking on the NW for the past 1000 years they must have known about it.
The DF is connected to Wano, a closed country since the void century, being a closed country prevented the knowledge of this DF of going outside of it which is why even the Gorosei are surprised it exists.

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
It's probably an unknown Devil Fruit somehow related to Zunisha but I would not be surprised if it's Kidd's Jiki-Jiki.
In my opinion, that's the Fruit that caused the positioning of Islands in the Grand Line, it has the potential to do what Kaido is doing with Onigashima but on world scale.
If Gorosei knew this, they would for sure fear that Devil Fruit.
I like this idea. Obviously.

Just imagine, if Kid awakanes even more and pushes, he maybe brings his powers on a geomagnetic level, which could cause extremely trouble in the whole world. From weather changes, controlling temperature, controlling flood and drought, even things like geomagnetic storms, which could result in burning whole areas completely.

Don't confuse yourself. The Gorosei and the agents are unconnected scenes in-story. It's only thematically. The agents are talking to each other, the Gororosei are talking to each other, the juxtaposition is to show that they are speaking about the same thing from different angles.

For example, this:

Being shown after this:

I think they talk about the same thing, they are not disconnected. They goroseis find out that "an island" is approaching Wano, and they remember about some kind of DF that could do that.

The spoilers had a different translation and the legendary talk was about the fruit awakening not the fruit itself.
Don't know which translation is more accurate honestly but this goes in line with the info about Who's Who protecting the gomu gomu for the WG because it's special.
My opinion has not changed since the spoilers. The fruit awakening is not "awakening" but awakening as in "existing." based on the context.

Just imagine, if Kid awakanes even more and pushes, he maybe brings his powers on a geomagnetic level, which could cause extremely trouble in the whole world. From weather changes, controlling temperature, controlling flood and drought, even things like geomagnetic storms, which could result in burning whole areas completely.
That should be the peak of Jiki-Jiki
But I guess it's Lodestar/EoS material

I don't think the Gorosei and Government agent were talking to each other, there is no snail with the Gorosei.
The snail can be with the guards or some other Marine standing in the same room. There's no point for goroseis to "suddenly" remember about some DF with no pretext. The conversation happened after Zunisha appeared, the goroseis only know (at least for know) that it's an island approaching Wano. Nothing more, nothing less!

Pantheos

Heavy Metal
That should be the peak of Jiki-Jiki
But I guess it's Lodestar/EoS material
Additionally, you can go extremely small in scale with kids power.
Everything around the human body can be manipulated by magnetic force. For example everything around blood, since blood naturaly have iron inside. Having enough controll about it, Kid could make every heart stop instantly. Also, with magnetic force you can manipulate electric, including in the brain. So with the right amount of magnetic force, he could kill human brains instantly.

The snail can be with the guards or some other Marine standing in the same room. There's no point for goroseis to "suddenly" remember about some DF with no pretext. The conversation happened after Zunisha appeared, the goroseis only know (at least for know) that it's an island approaching Wano. Nothing more, nothing less!
Nah they are not in a conversation with the agent, it's two totally different conversations.
They are talking about a DF in Wano a closed country which is why became a legend to them.

It's probably an unknown Devil Fruit somehow related to Zunisha but I would not be surprised if it's Kidd's Jiki-Jiki.
In my opinion, that's the Fruit that caused the positioning of Islands in the Grand Line, it has the potential to do what Kaido is doing with Onigashima but on world scale.
If Gorosei knew this, they would for sure fear that Devil Fruit.

Guys, you're going to far with this, Oda never gives one DF so many abilities, if anything, they're probably talking about Kaido's DF because his DF is the CLOSEST to what you guys are describing. Kid uses his DF only for "SMASH" tactics, a.k.a stupid halk.
Post automatically merged:

They are talking about a DF in Wano a closed country which is why became a legend to them.
Then why the hell are they sweating and in panic? Did they suddenly wake up and remember about a mysterious DF that "they never fucking talked about before," and all that in state of panic? For what fucking reason? Even for Oda it's too random and stupid to do.

Good chance it’s Luffy’s. Who’s who was legit put in jail for failing to retrieve it safely. Oda didn’t hype it up for nothing
That's the only valid possibility we have right now. Oda could have dropped that information about Luffy's DF in any point of the story, but chose to do it in Wano, why? Plus, we already have so many awakened abilities, especially amongst supernovas, is this coincidence upon coincidence? I don't think so!