What is the meaning of your real name?

My name is Ali, an Arabian name that stands for:
Highnesses, someone with high status (someone who’s actions are higher than an average person’s actions), Someone really Decent that he’s higher than the rest.

it’s one of the commonest names in the Islamic world as well, because it belongs to Ali Ibn Abi Talib, a famous Islamic Character and the fourth successor after prophet of Islam Mohammed (peace be upon him)

What does your name mean?
p.s. you don’t have to write your real name, just the meaning is good enough.

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
It's very hard to find the meaning of my real name because it's extremely uncommon, and even more rare the way it was chosen to be spelled in my case. Almost looks like a mistranslation of arabic. Only people are familiar with the name don't mispronounce it.

I've been told it's means wild flower, somewhere else it means justice, or the truth, or a bird and it's of persian origin.

I wish I had a common name like you Ali :josad:

It's very hard to find the meaning of my real name because it's extremely uncommon, and even more rare the way it was chosen to be spelled in my case. Almost looks like a mistranslation of arabic. Only people are familiar with the name don't mispronounce it.

I've been told it's means wild flower, somewhere else it means justice, or the truth, or a bird and it's of persian origin.

I wish I had a common name like you Ali :josad:
A common name is a safe choice but sometimes it feels a little unsatisfying especially when your middle name and family names are common as well :risitasad:
i had sworn to give my children uncommon but cool names :catpole:

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Oh you can give the uncommon name, but make sure people using the latin alphabet can say it correctly so you don't have to correct them for the rest of your life. :catcry: I considered changing my legal name just to have the more common spelling to stop correcting people.

Chinese people give their children chinese and english names if their child grows up in america/europe. That's also an option I suppose :)

Finalbeta

Law Nerd
Highnesses, someone with high status (someone who’s actions are higher than an average person’s actions), Someone really Decent that he’s higher than the rest.

it’s one of the commonest names in the Islamic world as well, because it belongs to Ali Ibn Abi Talib, a famous Islamic Character and the fourth successor after prophet of Islam Mohammed (peace be upon him)

A Maharaja? 🤔

Z
Bad bitch 69
Post automatically merged:

oooh this is what i wanna name my son

Melontonin

Blood Manipulation
Bad bitch 69

oooh this is what i wanna name my son
@Jew D. Boy i just wanted to alert you, there's a 69 here.

You’re like a Rare Pokémon In regard to names and I’m Glad I caught you :cheers::moonwalk:
Wish your name meant something more than "10 legged crab from the sea"...

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy i just wanted to alert you, there's a 69 here.

Wish your name meant something more than "10 legged crab from the sea"...
This is the reputation I’ve cultivated on the forum...exactly like I wanted:myman:

My name in real life has something to do with pears, I forget the specifics :namiriously: