What is the meaning of your real name?

K!NG HARA$H!MA

Hustlerversity Graduate
how did you parents come up with a name without a meaning though :choppawhat:
Kinda silly but There's this tradition in my big family ( probably only in my family) where every 3rd child need to have a name start with H and end with M

So for the sake of continuing the tradition, my father just came up with whatever hell that sounds cool to him as long it start and end with those respective Alpha B

So here I am :jordanmf:

My father told me to give the name a meaning by myself and make it popular worldwide :laughmoji:

Kinda silly but There's this tradition in my big family ( probably only in my family) where every 3rd child need to have a name start with H and end with M

So for the sake of continuing the tradition, my father just came up with whatever hell that sounds cool to him as long it start and end with those respective Alpha B

So here I am :jordanmf:

My father told me to give the name a meaning by myself and make it popular worldwide :laughmoji:
And how is it working out? :laughmoji:

Rosella.Fiamingo

Peerless In History
The Lucid Dream, The Monster in your Nightmares, The Fiend of A Thousand Faces.

I have many names. My first name is English and it's just Kennedy but I have other names.

When I was born, the name given to me by my father is my last name so my full name is my last name twice
It means the handiwork or craft of god or The basket weaved by god if you translate it literally.

My middle name given to me means God created Abundance/Prosperity which means that my birth is the birth of abundance.

The name given to me by one of my grandmothers means Heart of the Father.

Last edited:

Finalbeta

Zoro Worshipper
The Lucid Dream, The Monster in your Nightmares, The Fiend of A Thousand Faces.

I have many names. My first name is English and it's just Kennedy but I have other names.

When I was born, the name given to me by my father is my last name so my full name is my last name twice
It means the handiwork or craft of god or The basket weaved by god if you translate it literally.

My middle name given to me means God created Abundance/Prosperity which means that my birth is the birth of abundance.

The name given to me by one of my grandmothers means Heart of the Father.
That's a hell of a story bud

Hmm my Real name is from Hindu Mythology, it was the other name of the mother of legendary sons. Kinda weird. XD.

But the weirdest one is, if you search my irl name on Google it will show you a Poisonous Spider's Genus name xD

How depressing and funny at the same time.
Looking at your name meaning I would rather say: how interesting the meanings behind our names are :cheers: