Character Discussion What is Yamato's Devil Fruit?

What's Yamato's Devil Fruit

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mythical Byakko DF.

The White Tiger of Onigashma. I wonder what element will be her power ? Different sources say different things. But it'd be cool if it was lightning
As I have said before and theorized. I believe it and wish it to be the Mythical Byakko: White Tiger DF. It would go along great with her hair color as well now that we know it's also white for it's majority; the Green and Blue are great additions too.
I think it was Metal, Lightning would be badass. (All Hail Black Lightning Princess Fran!)

Nah. Kaido pulled wind, fire, lightning attacks already. Next up would be ice, earth, water, and Senju Wood while we're at it.:willsmith:
I think Kaido's element is mostly wind and air. Because of the tornados and wind slashes. And also flame clouds. Boro Breath is just cause he's a Dragon not because he mainuplates flames.

It'd be cool if Yamato has lightning and thunder powers.
Post automatically merged:

So

Sanji - Fire

Zoro - Wind

Nami - Lightning

Usopp - Wood

Jinbe - Water

These are the main elements already found in the straw hats. If we’re getting a new elemental ability, I doubt it’ll strongly overlap with these five.
Ice for Brook as well

So

Sanji - Fire

Zoro - Wind

Nami - Lightning

Usopp - Wood

Jinbe - Water

These are the main elements already found in the straw hats. If we’re getting a new elemental ability, I doubt it’ll strongly overlap with these five.
Don't forget Ice for Brook lol.
I think Kaido's element is mostly wind and air. Because of the tornados and wind slashes. And also flame clouds. Boro Breath is just cause he's a Dragon not because he mainuplates flames.

It'd be cool if Yamato has lightning and thunder powers.
I think Yamato would be like Yoruichi from Bleach.