Questions & Mysteries What kind of beast is Imu ?

Worst

Custom title
Not everybody did it!

Xebec did it with Wb - Bm & Kaido
Roger did it with Rayleigh & Oden
Luffy did it with Zoro

These guys aren't just some nobodies...one is a Yonko and the future PK, one is the former PK and one is...well we don't know much about Xebec but he 100% was no less!

These are the only 3 people we know that managed to get other conquerors under their command!

Now these guys!

Who's haki has been described as " unreal " ( despite the main cast having fought & defeated 2 yonkos and being the crew of an actual Yonko..... ) bow to this guy right here:

So what kind of monster he must be to get 5 "immortal" conquerors to bow to you ? ( yes not all of them are confirmed but c'mon we all know they all have it )

The only god tier in One Piece alongside Joyboy...
This guy probably can legit low diff top tiers right and left.
He will be the Kaguya of the One Piece verse, where people like Kaido,Admirals and co will even look like fodders.

It is now confirmed that Imu was the one who pierced Sabo and almost kill him off with one simple tail cut...
This dude will be massive OP, probably his fight with Luffy will effect the entire planet.

Luffy did it with Zoro
These are the only 3 people we know
Wrong, L take.

WB - Teach, Ace
BM - Katakuri

There are 5 people confirmed except Imu.

Potentially:
Shanks - Beckman
Teach - Shiryu, Aokiji

So what kind of monster he must be to get 5 "immortal" conquerors to bow to you ? ( yes not all of them are confirmed but c'mon we all know they all have it )
Scenario A: Imu used a trick to bind their DF abilties to himself (that 5 amblem) and their immortality, so they obey him because of that, similar to Sanji's siblings obeying Sanji's father due to DNA. I gave this example because that Germa throne room is similar to Imu's, and Judge having 5 children, similar to Imu having 5 underling is a parallel.

Scenario B: Imu is as powerful as Emperors, he proved his strength amongst other so he is leading them.

Not everybody did it!

Luffy did it with Zoro

These guys aren't just some nobodies...one is a Yonko and the future PK, one is the former PK and one is...well we don't know much about Xebec but he 100% was no less!

These are the only 3 people we know that managed to get other conquerors under their command!

Now these guys!

Who's haki has been described as " unreal " ( despite the main cast having fought & defeated 2 yonkos and being the crew of an actual Yonko..... ) bow to this guy right here:

Welcome back by the way. Is Kaido still your fav? :josad:

Worst

Custom title
The only god tier in One Piece alongside Joyboy...
This guy probably can legit low diff top tiers right and left.
He will be the Kaguya of the One Piece verse, where people like Kaido,Admirals and co will even look like fodders.

It is now confirmed that Imu was the one who pierced Sabo and almost kill him off with one simple tail cut...
This dude will be massive OP, probably his fight with Luffy will effect the entire planet.
Yeah the man should legit be able to clap anyone EASY!

Wrong, L take.

4th: WB - Teach, Ace
5th: BM - Katakuri

Potentially:
Shanks - Beckman
Teach - Shiryu, Aokiji
Sure, sure there are others but the 3 i mentioned are more relevant in the story...also Teach didn't bow to WB was just waiting for the right moment to strike!

Scenario A: Imu used a trick to bind their DF abilties to himself (that 5 amblem) and their immortality, so they obey him because of that, similar to Sanji's siblings obeying Sanji's father. I gave this example because that Germa throne room is similar to Imu's, and Judge having 5 children, similar to Imu having 5 underling is a parallel.
Nah they seem to get along with their " insects here " " insects there " it would be more clear if their relationship was like that

Scenario B: Imu is as powerful as Emperors, he proved his strength amongst other so he is leading them.
This seems to be the most likely ( and likely way above Yonkos...cmon Saturn took quite a bit of hits from a Yonko not a scratch so far! )

Welcome back by the way. Is Kaido still your fav? :josad:
Till the end of OP! Even if Imu has a bigger dragon DF!!
Post automatically merged:

What i want to know is when Zoro updated theme is coming out @Worst :beanmean:
S....soon!

S

Sasaki Kojirō

The downfall of Imu will be glorious when people realise that he aint as powerful as believed now. :milaugh:

Bro I love the illusion of some people expectations are really surreal:suresure::suresure:
Gorosei: "We don't think Shanks wants to conquer the world. But he has the potential to do a lot of damage"

I think it's a phrase that's totally disconnected from people's expectations, why would the Gorosei assume that Shanks could do a lot of damage to them if at the same time Imu can instantly deny someone like Shanks?

Last edited by a moderator:
The downfall of Imu will be glorious when people realise that he aint as powerful as believed now. :milaugh:
You know that you are coping hard right?

Bro I love the illusion of some people expectations are really surreal:suresure::suresure:
Gorosei: "We don't think Shanks wants to conquer the world. But he has the potential to do a lot of damage"

I think it's a phrase that's totally disconnected from people's expectations, why would the Gorosei assume that Shanks could do a lot of damage to them if at the same time Imu can instantly deny someone like Shanks?
Delusion only that I see here is you and nik

S

Sasaki Kojirō

You know that you are coping hard right?

Delusion only that I see here is you and nik
Just being realistic and faithful to Oda's writing, it's not my fault if the claim that Shanks could cause a lot of harm to the Gorosei came out of their own mouths, the same for their fear about Kaidou's fury...

If you want to bet right, I recommend Blackbeard, he has the potential to shake the world (Gura Gura).

Just being realistic and faithful to Oda's writing, it's not my fault if the claim that Shanks could cause a lot of harm to the Gorosei came out of their own mouths, the same for their fear about Kaidou's fury...

If you want to bet right, I recommend Blackbeard, he has the potential to shake the world (Gura Gura).
If Gorosei was so scary of Shanks, why they wasn't sweating like Green Bull when he come in Marijoise.

Gorosei was disturbed by Shank's actions because mantaining world balance is their prior goal. Again destruction of World Balance -> Gorosei taking action.

This events already happened 200 years agom there was another Roger, and maybe another organization that later was replaced with Marines. 200 years ago they attacked Marijoise and losed in the battle.

Gorosei don't want to play Void century again, that's just it. World Cleansing is not the thing that they like to do, but neccesary.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

If Gorosei was so scary of Shanks, why they wasn't sweating like Green Bull when he come in Marijoise.

Gorosei was disturbed by Shank's actions because mantaining world balance is their prior goal. Again destruction of World Balance -> Gorosei taking action.

This events already happened 200 years agom there was another Roger, and maybe another organization that later was replaced with Marines. 200 years ago they attacked Marijoise and losed in the battle.

Gorosei don't want to play Void century again, that's just it. World Cleansing is not the thing that they like to do, but neccesary.
Shanks didn't use his conqueror's haki in MG, his objective being there and dressed like that was to attract as little attention as possible, I'm sure of that.

Even the guards who were ordered to leave were not affected...
Does this really matter?
Seriously, the gorosei are worried about the alliance of two emperors sending forces to stop their meeting, why would they care how many insects come together or interact?

They took this action even though they kept in mind that Shanks' ambitions might not aim for world conquest, and were seen sweating over Shanks's action.

In fact, maybe they should go after newborn children and kill them just like they tried to do to Ace. LOL