Questions & Mysteries What kind of beast is Imu ?

Shanks didn't use his conqueror's haki in MG, his objective being there and dressed like that was to attract as little attention as possible, I'm sure of that.

Even the guards who were ordered to leave were not affected...

Does this really matter?
Seriously, the gorosei are worried about the alliance of two emperors sending forces to stop their meeting, why would they care how many insects come together or interact?

They took this action even though they kept in mind that Shanks' ambitions might not aim for world conquest, and were seen sweating over Shanks's action.

In fact, maybe they should go after newborn children and kill them just like they tried to do to Ace. LOL
We don't know the reason why they didn't want Yonko alliance. Maybe that's because of what One Piece is, not because Younko is real threat to them. One Piece is what they really scared off. So probably One Piece can make them mortal again, even temporaly.

Gorosei feared child Ace more then feared Whitebeard because he can go after the One Piece.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

We don't know the reason why they didn't want Yonko alliance. Maybe that's because of what One Piece is, not because Younko is real threat to them. One Piece is what they really scared off. So probably One Piece can make them mortal again, even temporaly.

Gorosei feared child Ace more then feared Whitebeard because he can go after the One Piece.

BB kill Imu friend, be prepared for this. LOL

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Yes, because BB is more evil then Imu right? Like BB committed so much more evil then Imu did. Right? Also BB is enemy of whole D. Clan right?

Remember Freeza bro? Vegeta was main villain or Freeza?

:goyea:
BB goes after that throne, the "see you at the top" from BB to Luffy has never been so real. LOL
Now he even has a special lineage, he's just going after what was rightfully his probably and the worst of all is that he's going to get it :endthis:

BB goes after that throne, the "see you at the top" from BB to Luffy has never been so real. LOL
Now he even has a special lineage, he's just going after what was rightfully his probably and the worst of all is that he's going to get it :endthis:
Ok.

Goku fought Vegeta, then when Vegeta as sayajin prince losed to Goku, Goku became true heir, and chosen one for whole sayajin race and got his right to kill Freeza, who was sayajin's enemy and destroyed their planet.

Same goes for Luffy and BB:

Battle for Raftel will decide who is true heir of Joy Boy and can fullfill Will of D. clan. And then we will get true heir of D. Clan the King of the Pirates vs Imu, who is D. clan enemy.

This is just plot. BB just can't became worser enemy then Imu.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Ok.

Goku fought Vegeta, then when Vegeta as sayajin prince losed to Goku, Goku became true heir, and chosen one for whole sayajin race and got his right to kill Freeza, who was sayajin's enemy and destroyed their planet.

Same goes for Luffy and BB:

Battle for Raftel will decide who is true heir of Joy Boy and can fullfill Will of D. clan. And then we will get true heir of D. Clan the King of the Pirates vs Imu, who is D. clan enemy.

This is just plot. BB just can't became worser enemy then Imu.

Splendid I would love to see this :endthis:

Prime Rayleigh is stronger than a Gorosei and he was subordinate to Roger. Prime Oden was subordinate to Whitebeard and is stronger than a Gorosei. Rocks also had Yonko as subordinates (even though they weren't subservient).

I don't think Imu will be on another tier.

Prime Rayleigh is stronger than a Gorosei and he was subordinate to Roger. Prime Oden was subordinate to Whitebeard and is stronger than a Gorosei. Rocks also had Yonko as subordinates (even though they weren't subservient).

They weren't on their prime when they were in Rox crew tho.

Since when is Ray above a gorosei ? Even if he was above one

How does that mean Imu isn't above every top tier?

If you think imu (final villain) won't be in another tier, you're looking yourselves

Every final villain is always twice above top tiers

Worst

Custom title
Bro I love the illusion of some people expectations are really surreal:suresure::suresure:
Gorosei: "We don't think Shanks wants to conquer the world. But he has the potential to do a lot of damage"

I think it's a phrase that's totally disconnected from people's expectations, why would the Gorosei assume that Shanks could do a lot of damage to them if at the same time Imu can instantly deny someone like Shanks?
Well they are the world government, they are ofc worried if someone wants to destroy the balance in the world it might not harm them directly but it will destroy everything they have built so far, that's why they all popped up in Egghead cuz Vegapunk said he was gonna reveal " the truth of the world " and they knew he was doing research on the Void century.....truth is probably the biggest threat to them!

Gorosei being scared of Kaido is such a nonsensical argument considering Saturn had no fear at all and went to God Valley where the Rocks pirates had an entire war with the navy and Roger pirates. There were at the very least 4 characters stronger than current Kaido (Primebeard, Xebec, Roger and Garp).

All of the Gorosei are, unlike Kaido, awakened, have ACoC. They also have mythical zoan and immortality.
Nasujuro even has a special graded blade, only 12 exists in the OP world and guess what, so far we've only seen Roger, Mihawk and Primebeard using these.

Now all these 5 top tiers bow their head to Imu. If this isn't a statement of pure power, nothing will make y'all understand it but keep waiting +500 chapters to see if Imu jobs or not.

Gorosei being scared of Kaido is such a nonsensical argument considering Saturn had no fear at all and went to God Valley where the Rocks pirates had an entire war with the navy and Roger pirates. There were at the very least 4 characters stronger than current Kaido (Primebeard, Xebec, Roger and Garp).

All of the Gorosei are, unlike Kaido, awakened, have ACoC. They also have mythical zoan and immortality.
Nasujuro even has a special graded blade, only 12 exists in the OP world and guess what, so far we've only seen Roger, Mihawk and Primebeard using these.

Now all these 5 top tiers bow their head to Imu. If this isn't a statement of pure power, nothing will make y'all understand it but keep waiting +500 chapters to see if Imu jobs or not.
I mean, there was nothing to be afraid of, as the two pirate crews were battling themselves. Other than that, you are right. They are awakened mythical zoans with powerful Haki (CoC). Though so far they don't seem so overwhelmingly strong. Saturn himself said that Nika being backed up by the giants is very troublesome and they have problems taking care of said giants.

The reason they bow down to Imu is probably also due to him being one of the founders of the WG, so it's partly respect in that regard, rather than being solely a power level statement.

If Imu turns out to be far stronger than anything we've seen so far, I wouldn't be surprised, but I am reserved as of now to give him that status. Maybe he gets bullied by Blackbeard in the end.

Worst

Custom title
I mean, there was nothing to be afraid of, as the two pirate crews were battling themselves. Other than that, you are right. They are awakened mythical zoans with powerful Haki (CoC). Though so far they don't seem so overwhelmingly strong. Saturn himself said that Nika being backed up by the giants is very troublesome and they have problems taking care of said giants.

The reason they bow down to Imu is probably also due to him being one of the founders of the WG, so it's partly respect in that regard, rather than being solely a power level statement.

If Imu turns out to be far stronger than anything we've seen so far, I wouldn't be surprised, but I am reserved as of now to give him that status. Maybe he gets bullied by Blackbeard in the end.

Yeah I thought about that too but we've seen what sort of " personally " conquerors have and these guys are no less! They see everyone in the world as " mere insects " so I find it hard to believe 5 people like that would bow out of respect alone! That's not what conquerors do!!

By the way! Not sure if other people noticed it! But their introduction cards last chapter with their Zoan form/name has the same style cards started to have on Wano Kuni....and like Kaido they also aren't introduced with their DF name... almost like we're reaching the most mysterious part of the story and there's stuff that must not be told untill it's time ( or they just want to sell more SBS xD )

They see everyone in the world as " mere insects " so I find it hard to believe 5 people like that would bow out of respect alone! That's not what conquerors do!!
I mean if someone like Lucci or even Jinbe who witness Shanks and BM haki, freak out because of Mars haki, you know how crazy strong their CoC are...

Jinbe legit shit his pants, Sanji is saying his crew members to run...

Lucci was scared alone by the look of Mars..
Luffy with Giants fight them off and couldn't do anything, the same guy who defeated Kaido...

Oda clearly show off why the Gorosei are the top monsters, without even revealing much and then you have these 5 monster bow head to Imu...

Kaido, even Roger, no one is what Imu will be.
A god tier of this verse.

Imu's possible zoan - another OP only mythical creature, named after Celestial Dragons. Or literslly the Devil zoan, after Devil Fruits.

Some sort mythical zoan related to lions (the throne he sits, could simply be because of royalty syombolism, but maybe a reach and a hint to his mythical zoan).

Or Oda spins the wheel of mythical creatures for random and gives him some obscure power we haven't heard much of.

But with all these reveals we are likely seeing him soon too. Reserving it for later becomes too late.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Well they are the world government, they are ofc worried if someone wants to destroy the balance in the world it might not harm them directly but it will destroy everything they have built so far, that's why they all popped up in Egghead cuz Vegapunk said he was gonna reveal " the truth of the world " and they knew he was doing research on the Void century.....truth is probably the biggest threat to them!
Right, you just said the reason that brought them to EGG, plus no plausible justification about Shanks being able to cause a lot of damage to them even though they possess Imu-sama who can do a Low diff on Shanks and his entire crew?

After they were afraid of angering Kaidou, and failed to conquer Wano, they would take the opportunity to conquer Wano with the chance that Kaidou would lose, only after that.

See, it's not that I'm a hater of the government or Imu-sama, I personally don't even care about how strong he is and I wouldn't be surprised if he ends up being that god you've been saying, however, I'm just being faithful to what Oda showed. , the elders never gave me the feeling that they could easily deal with a Yonko or that they had someone capable of doing so, otherwise they wouldn't be claiming that Shanks could fuck them.

What we have left is to wait and see how Oda works on all of this.

Last edited by a moderator: