Questions & Mysteries What makes Shanks > Mihawk?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
There is a difference. Does Big Mom always use Napoleon? Does Whitebeard always use his Bisento? No right?

Haki mastery over your primary weapon IS the fundamental difference. I dont expect Mihawk to be able to punch mountains with his monstrous haki. I expect him to slice it and then some.

This is why I say Shanks and Mihawk are incomparible as of now. It comes down to whether or not you believe Shanks fights with more than just his sword, and I personally do. We will never see eye to eye on this unless you accept that as a possibility
There is no difference between Shanks and Mihawk, lol. Dont bring Big Mom and Whitebeard to help you, they cant.
What haki mastery? Mihawk is better than Shanks in Haki, lol. If you dont expect Mihawk to punch mountains with his monstrous haki why are you expecting that from someone who has worse haki than Mihawk?

I still dont see any reasons why you would say Shanks>Mihawk except for personal power scaling which has nothing to do with manga...
Incomparable? Too bad for you but Oda has made them comparable since always, even tipped the scale in Mihawk's favor.
You can believe that Shanks fights with whatever you want, fact is, none of those things make him superior than when he is with a sword.
Until you accept that fact, we indeed will never see eye to eye. Acting as if something is superior to a sword... lol

Zoro never lose to WB, so we can infer that he was\is stronger than him?
What? Have they ever fought? The fuck kind of logic is that? Whitebeards title comes from his ability to stand on par with Roger. Its not a competitive title because nobody else stood on par with Roger.

Kaido's title IS competitive. "1v1, always bet on Kaido".

And my god, I've said it 50 times, I BELIEVE Mihawk is the WSS and better than Shanks, I just dont think the WSS is commensurate with the others (Pirate King, WSM, WSC, Yonko, etc). You guys alright in the head? The WSS is a SKILL related feat with swordsmanship.

The argument here has always been that Shanks can be stronger than Mihawk if there is more to him than just using his sword.

To answer the question of the OP, literally nothing. Lmao.

Mihawk > Shanks is a fact
In swordsmanship*

That's the only fact, there you go. Case closed. End the thread. Nothing implies overall combat prowess. If Zoro could outclass Law with pure swordsmanship, but then Law simply uses one of his broken devil fruit abilities to catch zoro off guard, I wouldn't think Law was the better swordsman then. There are combat feats that involve way more than swordsmanship there.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
In swordsmanship*

That's the only fact, there you go. Case closed. End the thread. Nothing implies overall combat prowess. If Zoro could outclass Law with pure swordsmanship, but then Law simply uses one of his broken devil fruit abilities to catch zoro off guard, I wouldn't think Law was the better swordsman then. There are combat feats that involve way more than swordsmanship there.
So why was cabaji and zoro a duel between swordsmen (for both of them) when cabaji kicked spat fire and used spinning tops to win ?

In swordsmanship*

Holy shit this man has no brain :suresure:

So wb the wsm wasnt stronger than Dave in the east blue because he never wanted to be wsm so they have different goals ?
Not even remotely the same logic. WB 's title was only given to him for his status on facing Roger equally and being the man closest to one piece.

Thats it. So no, Dave wouldn't be the WSM. Again, apples to oranges
Post automatically merged:

So why was cabaji and zoro a duel between swordsmen (for both of them) when cabaji kicked spat fire and used spinning tops to win ?
Did you read the asterisk or just fail to read that entirely?