Current Events What plot holes Oda should explain before he finishes the Wano arc?

I doubt those CP-0 members were scared at all from the chaos in Wano. Tbh they all seem scary as fuck
I dont know if they were but it doesent really matter to the point im making. You can either infiltrate Wano or enter as a known guest. Since they were on a business visit its the 2nd. Since its the 2nd they arent doing any funny shit that will risk their mission, which is negotiate for seastone with the shogun. You think they had a chance to be like "oh since were here already, lets explore the country a bit and find out the strength of their forces"?

Again, there is no out in the open for them. Theyre Orochis guests but enemies as well, as soon as business is done they leave, he wont let them roam his country. And they need to come again, they arent trying anything funny. Its simple logic cant believe i have to explain
You don't get it. You got the Agents that were in the open, but the agents in the shadows, and being able use Transponder snails makes things alot easier...
No shit they aren't trying anything now, but gathering intel is the name of their fucking game.

You don't get it. You got the Agents that were in the open, but the agents in the shadows, and being able use Transponder snails makes things alot easier...
No shit they aren't trying anything now, but gathering intel is the name of their fucking game.
Thats just an assumption of yours then, that there were more agents present somewhere in Wano.

It makes no sense that the Beast Pirates didn't know about Udon until this recent chapter. One thing if they just don't care, but how do they not yet know everything up to Kanjuro abducting Momo?

Lol No its schrodinger's cat.
Neither you or I can prove it.
But so long we don't find the truth, we are equally correct.
But ok puss out.
And it's still a legitimate thought. Thanks for playing.
Its OK if you have thoughts/doubts about unknown stuff, but when youre trying to find plotholes based on that? And thats all im saying this is not a plot hole but your wishful thinking.

I've re-read One Piece multiple times and there's only one thing that could fall under my definition of Plothole.

It was about Madam Shyarly's Scrying.

1) When she's asked when Luffy will destroy FI she says "I don't know, I can only see WHAT happens. I don't know if it'll be tomorrow or a year from now".

2) When Roger asks baby Shyarly about Poseidon's birth she says "In 10 years".

So that leaves me with:

A) The translation on the Fishman Island prophecy is wrong. Her ability can see what and when an event occurs. So she's not establishing a universal rule on all of her prophecies. She's just referring to that specific prophecy, that she only knows what happens regardless of time frame.

B) When she was young her ability could discern both content and time of prophesied event. And as she got older the ability weakens losing that added perk. (But this still needs to be mentioned in the story if it's the case so for now it's a possibility)

C) Shyarly is lying about not knowing the time of Luffy's destruction of FI (Very very very very unlikely)

D) It's a Plot Hole.

For now I won't legitimately say it's a plot hole until I can find the raw of said scenes and double check with a qualified translator whether the wording in the Fishman's Island scene was specific to the timing of Luffy's prophecy, or a general rule related to her Scrying ability.
or that each vision of the future is different and she could just not see the specific time for THAT one in particular.
whereas the one for Shirahoshi gave he an exact timeline.

as for plot holes. there were none striking enough for me to remember as actual holes in the plot.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
or that each vision of the future is different and she could just not see the specific time for THAT one in particular.
whereas the one for Shirahoshi gave he an exact timeline.
Exactly, which is why I'll be looking for the Japanese text on that scene to check and see if the wording leaves room for that possibility, hence, it wouldn't be a plot hole.

as for plot holes. there were none striking enough for me to remember as actual holes in the plot.
I agree, by the true definition of plot hole, not the fandom's definition. I always thought the most impressive thing about OP is how well fitted the puzzle pieces of giant cast, giant world and giant plot lore are without long hiatuses to research.

Last edited: