Character Discussion What "popular" characters do you find to be boring or dislike ?

Without Nami, but with boring Robin, would the series be MORE FUNNER? What is wrong with you? At least learn to justify your hatred normally
Oh look, A basic Bitch who can't handle opposing views. Look right back in the mirror.
Nami ain't anything special. Next time you want to say anything about Justification, shut up Nobody gives a rats ass. Especially when you have "nami" in your name. Biased much.

Oh look, A basic Bitch who can't handle opposing views. Look right back in the mirror.
Nami ain't anything special. Next time you want to say anything about Justification, shut up Nobody gives a rats ass. Especially when you have "nami" in your name. Biased much.
Again: are you ok?
Post automatically merged:

Typical nico boring fan

I was not wrong when I said that Hancock is underrated:josad::josad:
The most overrated character

Last edited:
Im not fan of Sabo at all.

My only problem with him is, how he able to mastered his Mera-Mera No Mi as soon as he ate Mera-Mera No Mi lol.:vistalaugh:

Totally agreed

Akashi from Kuroko no Basket? Nah he's great. The overrated one is Aomine.

Facts Aomine easily the most overrated in Kuroko no Basket. I liked Charachters like Kise,Kagami,Kasamatsu,Takao or izuki way more