Future Events What Sanji vs King means to Zoro future opponent and how it all connects to Luffy vs Katakuri

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Having a sword does not make you a top 5 fighter in the verse my guy. With the raid suit it will be extremely difficult to pierce Sanji considering king drove his beak to sanji stomach with no shield up as well.
Nobody is trying to pierce Sanji with a sword but chop him into pieces and swords do exactly that. Having RS isnt helping him against swords at all. Where is this delusion coming from?

Having faster movement speed than a swordwan, having flight these two already a way to avoid getting cut. Not the mention the suit is durable (big mom and king failed to destroy the suit). Even though the user is still hurt it protect the user. There nothing delusional here. Only for sword fanbois who thinks only sword can block sword. They should realize hardening body with Coa can also block a sword (if the user haki stronger than the swordman). Even shooting a gun to a swordman who want to perfom his move can interupt a swordman.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Didn't Sanji block Judge and Daifuku without using the raid suit and just Haki? So wouldn't the raid suit help even more?
Is literally everyone forgetting what happened to Kaido against swords?
Candy boys have proven over and over that they got no clue about combat match-ups and now they think RS can protect from swords, because King and BM failed to destroy them while not using swords, lmao.
I guess people wont learn until Sanji loses a leg or something.

Is literally everyone forgetting what happened to Kaido against swords?
Candy boys have proven over and over that they got no clue about combat match-ups and now they think RS can protect from swords, because King and BM failed to destroy them while not using swords, lmao.
I guess people wont learn until Sanji loses a leg or something.
You somehow forgot to answer my question. Try again ❤️

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
You somehow forgot to answer my question. Try again ❤️
I didnt forget. Daifuku scene is debunked, he never went against the sharp edge.
Blocking hakiless Judge aint impressive, Vergo blocked Tashigi as well.
Neither of the cases have helped either Luffy vs Cracker or Kaido against Oden, something that you forgot to address. Try again.

Why? You remember what big mom values in her territories right? She values territories that MAKE HER FOOD. Her one and only tax felt protection is food. The reason she attacked multple islands was food for her wedding cake.

What exactly does Wano produce food wise that can be considered a specialty of the country that Big mom can't acquire elsewhere and have to tax the country?

See I don't even have to get into these this in detail. This arc is about Kaido. Plain and simple. The only person who can be considered a secondary antagonist is Orochi. Unfortunately even another yonkou in this arc doesn't change anything. Remember the one and only rule about one piece. PLOT BEATS EVERYTHING.

The plot of this arc is entirely centered around Kaido alone. The only plot point that big mom is involved in that isn't just because of Kaido is her amnesia plot with Tama. Everything else to do with her exists because Kaido is there. If Oda kills Kaido, you need NEW plot points to keep big mom there. And that's not happening.

Sorry if you haven't noticed these things. I've not got the energy to spell everything out for you.

Why? You remember what big mom values in her territories right? She values territories that MAKE HER FOOD. Her one and only tax felt protection is food. The reason she attacked multple islands was food for her wedding cake.

What exactly does Wano produce food wise that can be considered a specialty of the country that Big mom can't acquire elsewhere and have to tax the country?

See I don't even have to get into these this in detail. This arc is about Kaido. Plain and simple. The only person who can be considered a secondary antagonist is Orochi. Unfortunately even another yonkou in this arc doesn't change anything. Remember the one and only rule about one piece. PLOT BEATS EVERYTHING.

The plot of this arc is entirely centered around Kaido alone. The only plot point that big mom is involved in that isn't just because of Kaido is her amnesia plot with Tama. Everything else to do with her exists because Kaido is there. If Oda kills Kaido, you need NEW plot points to keep big mom there. And that's not happening.

Sorry if you haven't noticed these things. I've not got the energy to spell everything out for you.
Wano produces seastone which could be beneficial for Big Mom's other aims, including the One Piece.

Besides, with Kaido gone, his underworld influence is free real estate and, if Big Mom isn't taken down here, she can be the first to seize it.

Wano produces seastone which could be beneficial for Big Mom's other aims, including the One Piece.

Besides, with Kaido gone, his underworld influence is free real estate and, if Big Mom isn't taken down here, she can be the first to seize it.
And the plot isn't set up for ANY OF THAT.

Hehe. Are reading this manga as it is? Like I know you want to ignore the MULTIPLE plot points showing big mom won't be an actual antagonist this arc but like why not actually think about the story as it is.

Like exactly what plot points in the 80 chapters of Wano show that big mom gives a shot about any of this? I mean you can say "X character CAN do Y" but where's the set up? Has Big mom expressed any interest in Wano whatsoever outside of it just being Kaido's territory? Yes. The only interest she's shown is through her amnesia plot with tama. But of course that's ANOTHER sign that she won't actually be an antagonist and ignore the many signs of this plot.

Hehehe. You can say Big mom can do whatever all you want but if you fail to dhow the plot points backing any of that then that's fan fiction

Here's something to help you for a good opinion. List every interest and goal and motivation big mom has had in this arc. Then list every plot point the arc has actually focused on for the good guys and bad guys. See if Big mom lies anywhere in between these.

And the plot isn't set up for ANY OF THAT.

Hehe. Are reading this manga as it is? Like I know you want to ignore the MULTIPLE plot points showing big mom won't be an actual antagonist this arc but like why not actually think about the story as it is.

Like exactly what plot points in the 80 chapters of Wano show that big mom gives a shot about any of this? I mean you can say "X character CAN do Y" but where's the set up? Has Big mom expressed any interest in Wano whatsoever outside of it just being Kaido's territory? Yes. The only interest she's shown is through her amnesia plot with tama. But of course that's ANOTHER sign that she won't actually be an antagonist and ignore the many signs of this plot.

Hehehe. You can say Big mom can do whatever all you want but if you fail to dhow the plot points backing any of that then that's fan fiction

Here's something to help you for a good opinion. List every interest and goal and motivation big mom has had in this arc. Then list every plot point the arc has actually focused on for the good guys and bad guys. See if Big mom lies anywhere in between these.
At this point, I think it's best to wait until the story progresses further before continuing this discussion.

unless Oda wants to make One Piece a power scaling mess , Zoro and Sanji aren't simply ready.

Zoro could fight Jack after he's injured by the dukes then takes on Kaido with the Supernovas

For Sanji at best he would either fight a TobbiRoppo or he would teamup with Jinbei (and maybe who's who) to take on Queen just like he did with Wadatsumi

Marco is the only one that could match and beat King in the alliance