What scares you the most? What you can't stand the sight?

Red Night

Chise and Joseph
Hi.

Today, we'll talk about what scares you the most or what you can't stand the sight?

Let's begin with me... The things I hate the most are spiders and knifes(I can only use non-sharp knives or I'm having a panic attack). For knives, it comes from a traumatic period of my childhood and for spiders, I dunno.

And the most disabling one... blood. When I see blood, I'm having a panic attack and I quickly(4-5mins) lose consciousness. It doesn't do it to me when I play video games or I watch series. Probably because I know it's not real. Hematophobia literally ruins my life(I'm happy I'm not a girl). I was even forbidden to go in science class to avoid lessons on blood because the emergencies have already come to get me several times because of loss of consciousness.

Here's your turn!

Hi.

Today, we'll talk about what scares you the most or what you can't stand the sight?

Let's begin with me... The things I hate the most are spiders and knifes(I can only use non-sharp knives or I'm having a panic attack). For knives, it comes from a traumatic period of my childhood and for spiders, I dunno.

And the most disabling one... blood. When I see blood, I'm having a panic attack and I quickly(4-5mins) lose consciousness. It doesn't do it to me when I play video games or I watch series. Probably because I know it's not real. Hematophobia literally ruins my life(I'm happy I'm not a girl). I was even forbidden to go in science class to avoid lessons on blood because the emergencies have already come to get me several times because of loss of consciousness.

Here's your turn!
My face aging

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
Lack of Empathy
Post automatically merged:

Hi.

Here's your turn!
As someone that spent a lot of time in the hospital bcs of blood issues... trust me... blood was least scary thing i saw