What scares you the most? What you can't stand the sight?

B

Ballel

Ah oui, Prehistoric Park, ça passait sur M6 je crois

Never heard of huge prehistoric spiders, only sea scorpions :
Scorpions Of this size !??
Some people are scared by any possible UFO sighting, and here I am instead hoping I will get to spot another one.
you mean you already saw one?

Im scared of DEAD insects. I can't really kill any. Live insects are disgusting but dead insects have these.... liquids coming out and seeing single insect body parts lying around somewhere is literally horror for me.

Last edited by a moderator:
you mean you already saw one?
As a kid I saw something that would look unidentified for me. I recall the amazement but sadly not the accurate form and color of the object.

But I believe that was probably just an actually identified object.

Rocket launches, sounding rockets, military jets, weather balloons, satellites, certain aircrafts or even meteors, comets and clouds etc. can give off the illusion of an UFO it would appear.

> Ugly feets, they disgust me so much. :pepestrike::pepestrike::pepestrike:

> If "Hostel" movies were real 😱😱😱

> Some Wolf masked killer probably

> If I was in some sort of sadistic Truman show

> Hell

I’m afraid of hospitals because I had corona. My disease was complicated, I even lay in the hospital for 2 weeks. I was discharged last month, and my life is not the same as it was before the illness. I feel very bad, I find it difficult to breathe, it is difficult for me to move, it is difficult for me even to climb the stairs. I take a lot of pills, but it seems to me that they do not improve my condition much. I left my previous job because I had to work physically there, and I can't do that. And it is difficult to find another job now because I have little experience. So I'm looking for alternative ways to make money online on various freelance sites.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nothing scares me because were I live, I see / sleep and be among everything insect it be plus w getting rob at gun point or people trying to stab you for simple things is natural, but I do hate looking at rats when eating