What scares you the most? What you can't stand the sight?

I’m afraid of hospitals because I had corona. My disease was complicated, I even lay in the hospital for 2 weeks. I was discharged last month, and my life is not the same as it was before the illness. I feel very bad, I find it difficult to breathe, it is difficult for me to move, it is difficult for me even to climb the stairs. I take a lot of pills, but it seems to me that they do not improve my condition much. I left my previous job because I had to work physically there, and I can't do that. And it is difficult to find another job now because I have little experience. So I'm looking for alternative ways to make money online on various freelance sites. https://mr.bet/at also helped me a lot, I got good money there.
I like how this is a thread about personal fear and yet you still found way to promote scam website

- Sharp things near wrists/cut marks on wrists (not as scared as i used to be, but its still my worst fear)
- Dolls, they are terrifying

Kinda a tier below:
- Insects/spiders/the dark

Why are so many of you scared of bugs ?
I mean I don’t like them they are gross
but being actually scared of them? You can easily crush them if you want

What really scares me is actually my family dying
We are very close
Just the thought of that is terrifying

Last edited:
The Massive monster under my legs. What will girls think scares me :endthis:

Living like I do for the rest of my life. Failing to achieve my goals...That's wts terrifying.
FVK that was heavy...sorry
:smoothy:

Why are so many of you scared of bugs ?
I mean I don’t like them they are gross
but being actually scared of them? You can easily crush them if you want

What really scares me is actually my family dying
We are very close
Just the thought of that is terrifying
Grown men really be scared of some bugs.
Ok let a random spider and roach crawl on you and record it let us see you wouldn't jump :bamathink: