Powers & Abilities What separates Shanks Roger Rayleigh Garp ?

Roger , garp ,shanks and rayleigh all are top tiers who most likely don't have devil fruits and rely on advance haki. Everyone is going to have advance coo/coa/coc. Then what is going to be the differentiating factor? What makes them unique? Mihawk has black blade but what about others?

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Roger , garp ,shanks and rayleigh all are top tiers who most likely don't have devil fruits and rely on advance haki. Everyone is going to have advance coo/coa/coc. Then what is going to be the differentiating factor? What makes them unique? Mihawk has black blade but what about others?
Nothing separates Roger, Rayleigh and Shanks, they are the same. Garp lacks a sharp weapon to stand on equal ground as them.

Well for one I don't expect Rayleigh to be as physically strong as Roger or Shanks. I would expect that Shanks derived a lot of his techniques from Roger and Rayleigh as he grew up with them. Though he probably also refined it when duelling with Mihawk.

For Roger and Shanks I expect that both have mastered haki to the top level. Future sight, internal destruction and whatever advanced CotC is. I expect that Shanks is more skilled given his relentless fights with Mihawk, while Roger would have slightly more power output when it comes to the sword.

Rayleigh has internal destruction but probably doesn't have the advanced CotC or future sight. I expect him to be more skilled with a sword than Roger, but less than Shanks.

Well for one I don't expect Rayleigh to be as physically strong as Roger or Shanks. I would expect that Shanks derived a lot of his techniques from Roger and Rayleigh as he grew up with them. Though he probably also refined it when duelling with Mihawk.

For Roger and Shanks I expect that both have mastered haki to the top level. Future sight, internal destruction and whatever advanced CotC is. I expect that Shanks is more skilled given his relentless fights with Mihawk, while Roger would have slightly more power output when it comes to the sword.

Rayleigh has internal destruction but probably doesn't have the advanced CotC or future sight. I expect him to be more skilled with a sword than Roger, but less than Shanks.
Can their be a fourth power apart from haki/physical strength/devil fruits ?

Mr. Tuna Sandwich

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
Talking in terms of power.
Garp - So strong the Marine allow him to do as he please (speak badly on the celestial dragons in their house, raise and shelter criminals, letting his criminal family evade him, refuse orders he don't want to follow)
Roger - Need to sneak beneth Linlin nose to steal stuff, beg WB for Oden, die to fodders
Shanks - Lose his arm to sea king, looked down by Mihawk and WB, a snitch.
Rayleigh - THE DARK KING

Happy?

We can't be sure unless we see them fight.

- Rayleigh is a master swordsman, very technical, but not overly reliant on his weapon. He's the best all rounder among these guys.
- I imagine Roger is similar to Big mom, not very technical in swordsmanship, but his physical strength + Haki was unmatched.
- Garp is easy. Brute force + CoA. Definitely wasn't a FS user nor does he have CoC or a weapon. He's the purest brawler in OP.
- Shanks is a mix of Rayleigh/Roger as it makes sense since he looked up to them and structured his crew the same.

Garp - So strong the Marine allow him to do as he please (speak badly on the celestial dragons in their house, raise and shelter criminals, letting his criminal family evade him, refuse orders he don't want to follow)
Roger - Need to sneak beneth Linlin nose to steal stuff, beg WB for Oden, die to fodders
Shanks - Lose his arm to sea king, looked down by Mihawk and WB, a snitch.
Rayleigh - THE DARK KING

Happy?
No:kriwhat:

We can't be sure unless we see them fight.

- Rayleigh is a master swordsman, very technical, but not overly reliant on his weapon. He's the best all rounder among these guys.
- I imagine Roger is similar to Big mom, not very technical in swordsmanship, but his physical strength + Haki was unmatched.
- Garp is easy. Brute force + CoA. Definitely wasn't a FS user nor does he have CoC or a weapon. He's the purest brawler in OP.
- Shanks is a mix of Rayleigh/Roger as it makes sense since he looked up to them and structured his crew the same.
So basically different mix of physical strength + adv haki variants

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Lord knows I’m not a powerscaler, but it’s always seemed like these guys explicitly weren’t given the kind of wacky, outrageous powers that DF users enjoy so we would come to see them as even more amazing in the context of the story. I don’t know that we’ll get an explanation for it, though...unless the inevitable Void Century flashback reveals that certain people are blessed with preternatural strength that precludes the use of any enhancements, natural or otherwise.

Rayleigh is probably more skilled then roger with a sword. May use kicks like sanji also like how he blocked Kizaru. Rayleigh does seem like a mix of sanji and zoro persona

roger has way more power

shanks is a mix of both roger and Rayleigh and derives a lot of his techniques from them.

Garp is a boxer like fighter

those are my opinions

Ranking

roger
Shanks
Garp
Rayleigh

Rayleigh is probably more skilled then roger with a sword. May use kicks like sanji also like how he blocked Kizaru. Rayleigh does seem like a mix of sanji and zoro persona

roger has way more power

shanks is a mix of both roger and Rayleigh and derives a lot of his techniques from them.

Garp is a boxer like fighter

those are my opinions

Ranking

roger
Shanks
Garp
Rayleigh
They will have different physical skill sets but the core power haki won't be that different unless oda introdudces 4th form of haki or something completely different power