Powers & Abilities What separates Shanks Roger Rayleigh Garp ?

J

Jo_Ndule

Roger physical strength has to be ~ Primebeard <Kaido/BM
Adding Ryuo made him blast non prime Oden away

Shanks physical strength ~ sickbeard <Kaido/BM
Has powerful CoC, FS and Adcoa.

Rayleigh is more skilled with lesser Power/physical strength.
All round with great speed. Physical strength ~ Kizaru

Garp physical strength >= Roger/WB
Adding Koka, he's very powerful as a brawler with super AP only below Roger/Oden/WB/Kaido/BM

With Roger and Shanks I'd say those two are Top Tier in CoA, CoO, AND CoC and have extremely powerful Swordsmanship. CoC is already rare as it is, but I think those two belong in the special category like Luffy where they actually specialize in it.

With Rayleigh it would be Top Tier in CoA and CoO, but not CoC, and has extremely powerful Swordsmanship.

Garp is still an anomaly right now, because he's not proven to have CoC, but it is implied he might have it with his statement about Luffy during Marineford. Plus if Sengoku can have it, I see no reason Garp wouldn't, and if he does, then he might specialize in it as well. If not, then he was probably just born a physical monster, as the size difference between him and Dragon and Luffy is pretty apparent.

J

Jo_Ndule

With Roger and Shanks I'd say those two are Top Tier in CoA, CoO, AND CoC and have extremely powerful Swordsmanship. CoC is already rare as it is, but I think those two belong in the special category like Luffy where they actually specialize in it.

With Rayleigh it would be Top Tier in CoA and CoO, but not CoC, and has extremely powerful Swordsmanship.

Garp is still an anomaly right now, because he's not proven to have CoC, but it is implied he might have it with his statement about Luffy during Marineford. Plus if Sengoku can have it, I see no reason Garp wouldn't, and if he does, then he might specialize in it as well. If not, then he was probably just born a physical monster, as the size difference between him and Dragon and Luffy is pretty apparent.
Rayleigh lacks FS... but his CoO still great tho
He's like Katakuri, lacks AdCoA but still has a great CoA.