What series are you watching ?

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Getting into the final season of Man in High Castle. Loved the first 2 seasons and felt like the third was very weak in comparison. Mixed feelings on the 4th and final season. Only on episode 2 though.

For anyone unfamiliar, it's about an Axis victory in WW2 and focuses on America divided between Japanese controlled Pacific and the Nazi controlled Eastern front and mysterious videos that are spread around that is causing the Nazis a deal of discomfort.

B

Ballel

Crash landing on you.
A really nice K-drama about a girl from South Korea who by accident lands in North Korea. Then falls in love at first sight with a soldier there who discovers her.
They have to hide her from the authorities and try to get her back home. Very funny at times, interesting characters. And I learned many new words specific to NKorea.
The ending is heartbreaking.
Overall 8.5/10.

Durarara with my indian friend (discord)

Bungou Stray Dogs (watched up to season 3 ending including movie , read the manga, and also rewatched it all ie 3 seasons and the movie to get him into it, we have like 1-2 episodes left, but we've not touched it for a while) (with filipino friend) (also in discord cuz social distancing)

The Great Pretender (with same indian friend)

Dorehedero (same indian friend)

That one greek mythology anime tv show on netflix

Series that I'm waiting for more of:
Castlevania, Umbrella Academy, The Witcher, The Boys, Attack on Titan, Dr. Stone, Bungou Stray Dogs (even though I'm staying up with the manga now), Vinland Saga (one of my favs), GinTama (will never accept it's over, Hideaki Sorachi is trolling us again plz), My Hero Academia, etc.

Have tons of anime I WANT to watch, but it'll have to be balanced with my video game backlog and acting.

TV shows I've not touched in a long time but plan on going back to:
Community, 91 Days, (Love, Chunibyou, and Other Delusions), Death Parade, Gangsta, Gankutsuou, Hikaru no Go, Jormungand, Monster, My Little Monster, and probably some others.

Crash landing on you.
A really nice K-drama about a girl from South Korea who by accident lands in North Korea. Then falls in love at first sight with a soldier there who discovers her.
They have to hide her from the authorities and try to get her back home. Very funny at times, interesting characters. And I learned many new words specific to NKorea.
The ending is heartbreaking.
Overall 8.5/10.
Already watched it 3 times lol. A hommie said that the biggest issue of this series is that its too well written :myman:

A girl told me that she has not cried that hard since Titanic :milaugh:

It is one of the must watched series in this depressing year.

Last edited:
Anyone else watching The Mandalorian here?

I'm totally in love with this series, specially for the galaxy exploration matter undergone by Din, who is a breath taking character to me. Furthermore, I'm a sci-fi addict and Star Wars nerd I suppose. Lol

Zemmi

GodMommie
Series I'm following:

The Sinner
Evil
Lucifer
The blacklist

Broadchurch - I'm trying to finish this one, but it's disturbing to me so I can only watch so much of it at a time before I have to take a break from it.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Broadchurch - I'm trying to finish this one, but it's disturbing to me so I can only watch so much of it at a time before I have to take a break from it.
From what I remember, the first season is the only one worth watching :kayneshrug:
Post automatically merged:

Star Trek Voyager: Season 5 Episode 15/16
Voyager is my favorite of all the Treks, nice to see it get some love here!! :kata: