What series are you watching ?

The Idol's characters are so deranged

The look of the show is great

But goddamn, I can feel the plot is gonna be shallow as fuck

I just looked at the reviews and I guess it will probably get cancelled asap.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Been watching some IASIP (season 3) and I just love the way Frank says whore. And the way Dennis' ramblings devolve into screams is just :steef:
First episode of season 7 will be right up your alley, it’s all about Frank proposing to his favorite hooker…as far as Dennis, his uncontrollable fury reaches an incredible peak in season 5 and then spikes again in season 11 :goyea:

First episode of season 7 will be right up your alley, it’s all about Frank proposing to his favorite hooker…as far as Dennis, his uncontrollable fury reaches an incredible peak in season 5 and then spikes again in season 11 :goyea:
Is that when all of Philly feels him peak, just like he promised?:watchout:

The journey will be slow and steady, but I'll get there. Next time, I'll be tagging you when I finish S3, and give you my thoughts:feelsokeman:

Watching vinland saga only. Not going to lie the last episode turned me off the series. I might just go read the manga and forget about the anime. Not wasting years of my life to see vikings talk about their feelings. I don't care about the protagonist wanting to make a change but becoming a pacifists and using his clout from his days as a killer to drive the story is just unrealistic and uncomplelling which is sad because I was really enjoying season 2.

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
Is that when all of Philly feels him peak, just like he promised?:watchout:

The journey will be slow and steady, but I'll get there. Next time, I'll be tagging you when I finish S3, and give you my thoughts:feelsokeman:
Are you saying you DIDN’T feel him peak when he burst into Ingrid “Fatty McGoo” Nelson’s office and left everyone speechless while modeling the prototype dress?? He looked just as sexy as the women in his drawings that Charlie liked so much…:kawak:

Also, yes, please tag me (and fellow Sunny enthusiast @Jaguark101) as often as necessary during your watch through, spreading the word of the Gang is literally the only thing I’ve ever wanted to do on this forum :joker:

Are you saying you DIDN’T feel him peak when he burst into Ingrid “Fatty McGoo” Nelson’s office and left everyone speechless while modeling the prototype dress?? He looked just as sexy as the women in his drawings that Charlie liked so much…:kawak:

Also, yes, please tag me (and fellow Sunny enthusiast @Jaguark101) as often as necessary during your watch through, spreading the word of the Gang is literally the only thing I’ve ever wanted to do on this forum :joker:
Obscure NikaInParis trivia:
I started watching Tekking101 in part because he looked like a lost McPoyle brother (while he had longer hair)

Watching vinland saga only. Not going to lie the last episode turned me off the series. I might just go read the manga and forget about the anime. Not wasting years of my life to see vikings talk about their feelings. I don't care about the protagonist wanting to make a change but becoming a pacifists and using his clout from his days as a killer to drive the story is just unrealistic and uncomplelling which is sad because I was really enjoying season 2.
This is precisely why at a certain point I dropped watching anime and switched to manga, period. Like, years ago. I'm not ready to watch hours of dramatic wind effect and other overly stretched shit including stupid fillers when I can just enjoy reading manga. I may watch some scenes I liked animated later on, but I hardly ever engage in watching any long ongoing series. Not worth my time.