What series are you watching ?

Rare are the series of this consistent exceptionnal quality, those I know are Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Netflix's Daredevil (shame on Marvel and Disney for cancelling the series just so they could make their own shows on Disney +)

I have also heard a bit about the Sopranos, have you watched it ?
Sopranos was one of those shows I always believe couldn't live up to the internet hype it gets.

That was before deciding to actually give it a go.

And I can promise you it lives up to all the praise it gets and then some.
It's a great blend of comedy (not on the nose or slapstick), family drama, social commentary, and everything inbetween.

The series overall is a 10/10, but you'll find an episode here and there that doesn't click with you.

Rare are the series of this consistent exceptionnal quality, those I know are Breaking Bad, Better Call Saul, Netflix's Daredevil (shame on Marvel and Disney for cancelling the series just so they could make their own shows on Disney +)

I have also heard a bit about the Sopranos, have you watched it ?
Dexter , house of cards , The shield 2003 are my top 3 shows. You should watch them if you had not already. Also watch punisher (marvel) if you haven't watched it.

G

Gorosei Informer

Anyone seen or watching Snowpiercer? I'm really enjoying it, on season 3 now but absolutely ridiculous on whats happened to season 4 too. Completely disgraceful.

The TV series is apparently very different to the movie. Not seen the movie but watching it soon too.

Anyone seen or watching Snowpiercer? I'm really enjoying it, on season 3 now but absolutely ridiculous on whats happened to season 4 too. Completely disgraceful.

The TV series is apparently very different to the movie. Not seen the movie but watching it soon too.
the movie is so much better
I enjoyed the first season a ton, second was pretty good

i did not like the 3rd, felt it wasnt what the movie/early show was
Post automatically merged:

From (2022) - Fantastic!
Chapelwaite (2021) - Fine.
From just needs to fuck off with all the mystery/cliff hanger baiting

other than that its great...

currently weekly watching
Succession
From
Barry

on and off other shows too

G

Gorosei Informer

the movie is so much better
I enjoyed the first season a ton, second was pretty good

i did not like the 3rd, felt it wasnt what the movie/early show was
Ah yeah? That's a shame about season 3. The movie does look pretty good, I'm especially excited to see it now!

Such an interesting concept. Kinda makes me think of that Platform movie on Netflix too, the one with TONS of food moving down to people from upper levels.

I finished Snowpiercer a few months ago. First season was good but overall its a mid series just to kill some time.

I like post apocalyptic series any other recommendation ?

G

Gorosei Informer

I finished Snowpiercer a few months ago. First season was good but overall its a mid series just to kill some time.

I like post apocalyptic series any other recommendation ?
Ah nice, thats good timing! Yeah I can kinda agree on it being mid, the Brakemen, Layton and Wilford carry it for me. Melanie too I guess.

Hmm I don't really know many series myself, there was one called The Tribe from the late 90s/early 00s, there's Last Man On Earth and The 100, but I dropped Last Man On Earth at some point and I can't remember why and The 100 I've not seen either.

Might be better to ask @Phoenix D. King or if anyone else can suggest any?

Ah nice, thats good timing! Yeah I can kinda agree on it being mid, the Brakemen, Layton and Wilford carry it for me. Melanie too I guess.

Hmm I don't really know many series myself, there was one called The Tribe from the late 90s/early 00s, there's Last Man On Earth and The 100, but I dropped Last Man On Earth at some point and I can't remember why and The 100 I've not seen either.

Might be better to ask @Phoenix D. King or if anyone else can suggest any?
I've already see LMOE & The 100. The first was canceled after season 4 iirc and The 100 was a disaster after a few seasons.

I've already see LMOE & The 100. The first was canceled after season 4 iirc and The 100 was a disaster after a few seasons.
other similiar shows

Colony - fairly good show, with the actor who played Sawyer from Lost

other than that idk, i watched a movie called "Exam", kinda similiar to The Platform

other similiar shows

Colony - fairly good show, with the actor who played Sawyer from Lost

other than that idk, i watched a movie called "Exam", kinda similiar to The Platform
Colony has something to do with alien invasion iirc right? Maybe i will give it a try.

The platform was an intriguing movie i liked it. Exam was just ok i guess