What series are you watching ?

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
The Boys has been absolutely godlike this season. Also started Alice in Borderlands recently, episode 3 had me fucked up.

Pot Goblin

Conejo Blanco
I am watching 2 series with my friend

One Piece which he has not watched
And Supernatural which I have not watched (he made it up to season 9)

One Piece we're just starting Water 7 and have reached the point where Usopp confronts the Franky family about the money.

Supernatural we're about to start the second to last episode of Season 3 (no spoils pls).

One Piece has been fun, especially seeing the first time reactions of someone watching it for the first time. I usually never get an opportunity like this.

Supernatural has been a lot of fun as well. The quirkly 2000s style is very endearing to me. And I feel that Sam and Dean are fantastic main characters. I've heard that it declines in quality after a while, but unless it's unwatchably bad I'll see this adventure through the end.

@Yo Tan Wa

Sandman 1-5.

Visually stunning and very well done except overkill with the gender swapping ffs. I did NOT want a female John Constanine or Lucifer, but at least the former can act somewhat decently. The later gave one of the absolutely worst performances I've ever seen in a show. I mean laughingly bad! But looking past that it is an enjoyable show. The lead does a great job as Morpheus.