What series are you watching ?

@Jew D. Boy @Jaguark101
As great as the Hugh School Reunion episodes were - and they were pretty damn good - "The Gang Gets Trapped" is the highlight of the season for me solely because of the way they beautifully land the punchline on the whole episode.

Also, Season 7 had a plethora of great episodes, but there were also some stinkers (like Frank's Pretty Woman). But all in all, I'd put it neck to neck with Season 6 as my two favorites

@Jew D. Boy @Jaguark101
As great as the Hugh School Reunion episodes were - and they were pretty damn good - "The Gang Gets Trapped" is the highlight of the season for me solely because of the way they beautifully land the punchline on the whole episode.

Also, Season 7 had a plethora of great episodes, but there were also some stinkers (like Frank's Pretty Woman). But all in all, I'd put it neck to neck with Season 6 as my two favorites
I live for Fat Mac, so season 7 is one of my favorite seasons. I really enjoyed Frank’s Pretty Woman because it was a great parody of Pretty Woman starring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts. Frank is deranged and there’s no way he or the gang will change Roxy and make her a better woman. The way they leave her body in Charlie’s apartment hallway perfectly states how deranged this season will be. My least favorite episode of season 7 is Frank’s Brother.

I live for Fat Mac, so season 7 is one of my favorite seasons. I really enjoyed Frank’s Pretty Woman because it was a great parody of Pretty Woman starring Richard Gere and Julia Roberts. Frank is deranged and there’s no way he or the gang will change Roxy and make her a better woman. The way they leave her body in Charlie’s apartment hallway perfectly states how deranged this season will be. My least favorite episode of season 7 is Frank’s Brother.
Frank's Brother was also mostly a dud but I did like Lance Reddick's role in it

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy @Jaguark101

You thought Frank’s Pretty Woman was subpar?! You continue to surprise me, NIP, but I still like you…Gets Trapped is an incredible episode, the “Leather shop in Arizona” bit is a longtime favorite of mine; a lot of people say that the high school two-parter would have been a sufficient series finale, and God damn, does it explain SO MUCH about these psychopaths; still, with those ones, Chardee MacDennis, the Storm of the Century…nothing, and I mean no single episode before or after it, hits me like Frank Reynolds’ Little Beauties, I still think it’s the funniest piece of media I have EVER consumed - the man himself goes through one of the most comically stressful journeys imaginable, Mac/Dennis/Charlie inserting themselves to “let the boys in America win for once” is typical for these narcissists, and Dee…that fucking song about moms…and she throws the picture of Barbara into the garbage…one of her finest moments, and NOTHING beats Frank’s “Throw me in the trash” monologue, my friends and I have agreed to say the whole thing at each other’s funerals :gokulaugh::suresure::milaugh:
Post automatically merged:

Fat Mac is best Mac, even Rob still feels that way - going against the advice of your family, costars, and doctors just for a running joke about being a gross piece of shit is astonishing commitment to the bit and I respect the living hell out of it 🫡

@Jew D. Boy @Jaguark101
"What I'm about to say may contradict God's teachings, but Season 8 was a complete banger and one of the strongest seasons so far."

The only episode that I outright disliked was "Charlie's Mom has Cancer". Which surprised me because I love the Charlie's Mom/Mac's Mom combo.

And the best part about the whole season? The family with the bloodline as pure as skim milk returns!!!

I know that a trail around the events of the wedding takes place in the near future, and I hope it's in Season 9. I need me some Jack Kelly asap

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
@Jew D. Boy @Jaguark101
"What I'm about to say may contradict God's teachings, but Season 8 was a complete banger and one of the strongest seasons so far."

The only episode that I outright disliked was "Charlie's Mom has Cancer". Which surprised me because I love the Charlie's Mom/Mac's Mom combo.

And the best part about the whole season? The family with the bloodline as pure as skim milk returns!!!

I know that a trail around the events of the wedding takes place in the near future, and I hope it's in Season 9. I need me some Jack Kelly asap
No blaspheming here, season 8 is undeniably one of their finest entries into the canon…the McPoyle/Ponderosa wedding is a delightful disaster (Guillermo del Toro deserves every award he’s won for directing movies, but his turn as Pappy McPoyle should have earned him an Oscar right away); Frank’s Back In Business kills me (and Brian LeFevre) every time, and Gang Dines Out is in my top five without question, I am constantly telling people their hair looks small when I’m trying to be nice. The next season is very much part of the peak, but I never chide other fans when they say 8 is the greatest, it’s harder to argue against that opinion than for it :robinsweat:

@Jew D. Boy @Jaguark101
I'll be blunt - Season 9 is (so far) the worst season

Episodes I consider funny/somewhat enjoyable were the Gun Fever one, Quarantine, Timeshare, amd the Lethal Weapon one (but only due to the actual Lethal Weapon scenes).

Idk what the concensus on this season is tbh, but then again, this is just my subjective opinion.

Even the episodes that were funny were reused concepts from before like the Gun fever episode and the Lethal Weapon one. "The Gang Squashes Their Beefs" also felt like a "look, remember all these guys" attempt at getting a few laughs. And if not for the McPoyle eye thing, it would've been awful.

I hope season 10 brings back my enjoyment of the series

@Jew D. Boy @Jaguark101
I thought season 9 was bad... Idk about you guys, but Season 10 felt like it was phoned in in all aspects - writing, directing, acting.

The only passable episodes I would highlight are the Family Fight and the Gang Misses the Boat.

The only reason I'm looking forward to Season 11 is the Ponderosa-McPoyle trial. I've been looking forward to that for a long time now