What was the last movie you watched?

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
"Weathering with you" - 4/5. Visually gorgeous and a great soundtrack, the ending Is unique in that they actually went through with something I thought they wouldn't do. The main 2 leads were nice but I ended up enjoying the side characters more. "Your Name" is the better film imo but this is still really good.

Watching "Suzume" in theatres on 14.04 so hopefully it's just as good as the previous two.

was watching Thor Love and Thunder on TV but fuck I had to stop after one hour. Itโ€™s so lame and stupid, Iโ€™m losing million brain cells per minutes watching this

what happened to Marvel ?
A bunch of things. They got caught up in their own success. Doesn't wanna change the formula or experiment, and when they do, it's for the worse.

No direction anymore.

Too much stuff going on with all the series in disney + and all the movies.

Superhero fatigue and just general marvel fatigue.

Marvel peaked at Infinity war.

Ben-Hur. 10/10

One of the greatest and most spectacular movies I have ever seen with great acting from amazing actors, spectacular and excellently made action sequences such as the rowing scene, the naval battle and chariot race; amazing music by Miklรณs Rรณzsa and beautiful scenes with Jesus who gives back hope and life to Judas and his family.

Jaguark101

"Dreams are Messages from the Deep"
โ€Žโ€Ž
Ben-Hur. 10/10

One of the greatest and most spectacular movies I have ever seen with great acting from amazing actors, spectacular and excellently made action sequences such as the rowing scene, the naval battle and chariot race; amazing music by Miklรณs Rรณzsa and beautiful scenes with Jesus who gives back hope and life to Judas and his family.
W take. Ben Hur is goated. (Lawrence of Arabia is better though ๐Ÿ˜)