What was the last movie you watched?

Indiana Jones and the Dial of Destiny
Saw it yesterday 10/10
suprisingly good. had the same elements of the other films
Fast paced, never a dull moment.
It's like they put in all of the greatest elements from his old film and condensed it into this one epic movie.
It was growing and getting super good towards the middle but kinda lost momentum at the end.
Ending wasn't as great or phenomenal as I had hope.
Overall, extremely fun and entertaining. Only wished it was longer.
That said, probably best film of the year.

Elemental.
8/10.

It's not on the same level of Toy Story movies, The Incredibles 1 or Inside Out, but it's still good.

The story isn't particularly original or complicated but the visuals, the animation, the music are amazing and you can see that the director Peter Sohn and the animation teams really put their passion in it.

It certainely deserved a much better marketing by Disney and date to be released, but not the backlash it got.

Zero Dark Thirty
Premise: 8/10
Execution: 5/10

What a let down of a movie, mostly due to the performace of the lead actress and the way her role was written.
Talk about marvel fake-tough-guy/girl dialogue before it became a thing.

She's shutting up people above her in the hierarchy, making them look like gape mouthed nerds when in reality they'd have sent her to do some mundane task if she (or anyone else) gave them lip like that.

I watched The Heartbreak Kid (2007). I watched it at my in-laws and didn’t enjoy it.
Post automatically merged:

The Graduate (1967)

I finally watched the movie that has been parodied on The Simpsons, Archer, and Wayne’s World.

Hello darkness my old friend…

Last edited:
Fast X 8/10
I know people didn't like this one that much but it was so dumb and ridiculous i couldn't stop laughing
The entire third act i was laughing my ass off at any action secne they had so i guess it was a good time
Jason Momoa was awesome as well

Daniel

Elmarit
‎‎‎‎
The new Star Wars Trilogy. It feels like a movie that existed before (reminds me of a New Hope) but Adam Driver gave us viewers these classic scenes :)

Oh, and I also saw Holy Spider

No it's not about a Spider-Man finding his religion and fighting for God.

Last edited:
Looks very promising but I don't think the movie will be anything too special. It's pretty much going to be a biography with some extra drama added in some of the scenes crucial to Oppenheimer's moments in life.
Well, it looked very good. But like 40minutes too long lmao.

I thought there were many accurate stuff in it especially the main plot line about the communist spies

It's a very Nolan movie and is built as such. As a blockbuster movie, it's filled with strong "epic" dialogues and acting.

There isn't much to say, except that it's very Nolan-made and nothing surprising since we've all seen his prior films. It's always fun though.