Speculations What would be Sanji's bounty without Judge?

the judge son wanted

• Total voters
It depends on what the rest of the Germa family bounties are.

Sanjis bounty may have gotten bumped initially; but his 330 million berry bounty is partially because the wedding.

Remember Stussy and Morgan were there so they saw most of what down.

I’d say if his bounty is above the rest of the vinsmokes, then it’d be fine at 330. If it’s equal to, then dropping it to 300 - 250 is good

Without Judge interference, he would be 127 mil after Dressrosa with the SH 50 bump.
Then for WCI, aside from his relationship to Judge/Germa 66, he played a big part to kill a Yonko. Since Luffy got 1 bil increase, I'm guessing his would increase 100 mil so 227 mil.

in what way he played a part to kill a yonko? :choppawhat:
Brook broke the mother carmel photo, luffy showed the broken photo to big mom, bege was the one with kx launcher, but sanji was only helping the vinsmokes. He even baked a cake for the yonko.
None that would happen if he didn't do the wedding , BM wouldn't brought out the picture of MC. The assassination doesn't happen without Sanji.
Morgan knowing Sanji is a SH would put him up there as those responsible.

In a fortnight in Wano Sanji defeated a Tobi Roppo and clashed with a second one.
Give him another month there, they would still need to wait for the fire festival night even if the strawhats arrived in Wano all at once, and there would have been just Ulti and Black Maria left.
Drake would be so pissed, Sanji's bounty would skyrocket. I'd say 770 million :specialmeh:

Without Judge Sanji's bounty would have been 127m berries. His initial 77 plus the 50 every missing SH from Dressrossa got.

His increase past that 50 mil from DR already came via Judge influence which I think took him to 177m(extra 50 from Judge influence) then post WCI he got a 150+ increase for being a Vinksmoke when normally he wouldn't have any increase like the rest of the SHs on WCI beside Luffy.

So Sanji has had 203 million increase due to Judge. This is no speculation or guess work but pure accurate numbers and facts.

His incoming increase post Wano will be his first legit and earned increase in a while which is why I never understood people expecting Sanji's bounty's increase to go alongside Zoro's and being close post Wano.

Oda had to bring in Judge influence, shaft Zoro for a whole arc for Sanji to have his bounty similar to Zoro. Normally Zoro's bounty has always been astronomically bigger then anyone in the crew beside Luffy the Captain and I'm expecting Oda to restore that post Wano since he should be done with this gag and Judge's influence.

Last edited:
Either 127 or 177.

Without Judge it would just be 127 on Dressrosa, then it’s a question of if he would have got a bounty raise on WCI- although WCI doesn’t work if Sanji wasn’t a Vinsmoke so the entire thing is a bit dodgy there anyway. Capone did get one of 50 million, Jinbei and the others didn’t, so it’s 50/50 really.
Given that none of the SHs got any increase despite being involved in some "clashing" with BM and in case of Nami and co helping Luffy defeat a commander (Cracker), then I don't see why it would have been different for Sanji.

Without Judge Sanji's bounty would have been 127m berries. His initial 77 plus the 50 every missing SH from Dressrossa got.

His increase past that 50 mil from DR already came via Judge influence which I think took him to 177m(extra 50 from Judge influence) then post WCI he got a 150+ increase for being a Vinksmoke when normally he wouldn't have any increase like the rest of the SHs on WCI beside Luffy.

So Sanji has had 203 million increase due to Judge. This is no speculation or guess work but pure accurate numbers and facts.

His incoming increase post Wano will be his first legit and earned increase in a while which is why I never understood people expecting Sanji's bounty's increase to go alongside Zoro's and being close post Wano.

Oda had to bring in Judge influence, shaft Zoro for a whole arc for Sanji to have his bounty similar to Zoro. Normally Zoro's bounty has always been astronomically bigger then anyone in the crew beside Luffy the Captain and I'm expecting Oda to restore that post Wano since he should be done with this gag and Judge's influence.
The only thing Judge influence was the "Dead or Alive" status. There is nothing suggesting Judge influence Sanji's bounty. Sanji earned his bounty by his actions in Dressrosa and WCI.