Speculations What would be Sanji's bounty without Judge?

the judge son wanted

• Total voters
I'll take the L on this one. I did not know Sanji's bouty was influence also. As to how much Sanji got without Judge's influence is up for debate.
Not really. You just have to remove all raises he got due to Judge's influence(203m) and you have his real bounty.

He started post skip with 77m then got 50m bump from DR like all SHs. After that he went to WCI and didn't defeat anyone which means like the rest of the SHs in WCI beside Luffy (who defeated 2 Yonkou commanders) he wouldn't have gotten any raise.

Which brings him to Wano(currently) with a bounty of 127m.

Post Wano increase will be his first (well second if you want to count the 50m from DR) legit increase with no Judge's meddling or the Vinksmoke's name boost.

The same.
Sanji didn't get a bounty in Arabasta because Oda didn't want to..But in fact he deserverd a bounty of 50Mill...
And 110 for his second bounty...
Plus let's say 50-100 for Dressrosa ... (160/210)
Plus 120-170 because of Whole Cake

That Makes 330...

For me it would have been the same...

Not really. You just have to remove all raises he got due to Judge's influence(203m) and you have his real bounty.

He started post skip with 77m then got 50m bump from DR like all SHs. After that he went to WCI and didn't defeat anyone which means like the rest of the SHs in WCI beside Luffy (who defeated 2 Yonkou commanders) he wouldn't have gotten any raise.

Which brings him to Wano(currently) with a bounty of 127m.

Post Wano increase will be his first (well second if you want to count the 50m from DR) legit increase with no Judge's meddling or the Vinksmoke's name boost.
Judge influenced Sanji's bounty before WCI I will give you that, but he had no reason to do it post WCI. Sanji may not have defeated anyone but he did stop Big Mom's rampage. The Morgans specifically named Sanji as one of the major players in the havoc cause at the tea party.

he started with 77 million then 177 million and finally 330 million. And all that's he didn't win any battle:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
No sweat..
Post automatically merged:

he started with 77 million then 177 million and finally 330 million. And all that's he didn't win any battle:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Sanji bulit different, so he doesn't need to win to be controversial to get a bounty raise
tho true hasn't had a 1v1

Judge influenced Sanji's bounty before WCI I will give you that, but he had no reason to do it post WCI. Sanji may not have defeated anyone but he did stop Big Mom's rampage. The Morgans specifically named Sanji as one of the major players in the havoc cause at the tea party.
So did Jimbei, Chopper, Brook, Nami yet they didn't get any increase. By the way they all simply slowed down BM rampage because she eventually kept going anyways.

Unless you take down/defeat an important player, the WG doesn't add bounty.

SHs in general haven't had much chance to increase their bounties post skip due to lack of focus on them and the past 10+ years the manga heavily mostly just focusing on Luffy.

SHs basically went the whole post skip so far without getting proper fights like they did ore skip hence why they've hardly had any spike bounty wise. Sanji unlike the rest of the SHs(beside Luffy of course) has had his bounty increased several time post skip and that's due to Judge.

I mean think about it, Sanji hasn't had a proper fight post skip nor has he actually defeated anyone yet he's had an increase of 253m. What does that tell you?

Post Wano will be the first time post skip where all SHs will get the chance to increase their bounties.

I dont think it works that way, Zoro and Luffy got bounties because they made names defeating Crorodile and Daz bones. Others were irrelavant to spend resources on.
Actually Zoro got that bounty for defeating the 100 hunters and I'd course taking down the notorious Daz Bone. But yeah only Zoro and Luffy's feats were seemed notorious enough to warrant bounties on their heads at the time.

It wasn't just about defeating anyone.

Doggo

Welcome to the House of Hope
I dont think it works that way, Zoro and Luffy got bounties because they made names defeating Crorodile and Daz bones. Others were irrelavant to spend resources on.
Yes.
The dude with a hack ability that was the main responsible for the civil war actually happening and later helped the SH's to escape is "irrelevant".
BUt some StrONg BoY too relevant.
Bon Clay with his Mane Mane no Mi ability is more of a threat to the world than Daz Bones could ever hope to be, no matter how strong he is.