Speculations What would do you do if the Mihawk wanted is bigger than the Shanks?

What would do you do if the mihawk wanted is bigger than the Shanks?

• Total voters
It is very unlikely even because Shanks is a yonko leading a yonko crew while Mihawk was a warlord who was kicked out by the marines in the end. This can be one of those cases were the powerlvels are basically the same but the bounties are very different.

Anyway even if Oda makes Mihawk bounty bigger than Shanks that is not a problem. Why should somebody stop reading OP for something so little when we have Jesus Luffy all over the place?

First thing I'd do is tag @Red Admiral to laugh at him and call him many names. Then I would annoy every other Lanks fanboy and keep asking them why the guardian of raftel has a lower bounty than a warlord
it's sad ... I feel bad for anyone who have utterly impossible dreams ...
this day will never come cause fans of GOD KING SHANKS always win every game

p.s

so now you are using "what if something impossible happened" to save face for Mihawk?
Mihawk bounty is most likely less than half of Shanks
let's hope his power don't be THIS much lower as well

I'll be FULLY SHOCKED if Mihawk bounty be bigger than Ben Beckman ...

bigger than Shanks?
what would I do? the same thing if God called me on my phone and asked me for 3 wishes

the 2nd one is more likely tho :hapnoel:

I'd be pretty surprised that a guy without a crew has a bounty that high but stuff happens, I'd continue reading. I don't think that'll be the case because, again, Mihawk doesn't have a crew so his threat level with be solely due to strength and regardless of how crazy strong he is, I think there's limits to how high his bounty could be but we'll see.

it's sad ... I feel bad for anyone who have utterly impossible dreams ...
this day will never come cause fans of GOD KING SHANKS always win every game

p.s

so now you are using "what if something impossible happened" to save face for Mihawk?
Mihawk bounty is most likely less than half of Shanks
let's hope his power don't be THIS much lower as well

I'll be FULLY SHOCKED if Mihawk bounty be bigger than Ben Beckman ...

bigger than Shanks?
what would I do? the same thing if God called me on my phone and asked me for 3 wishes

the 2nd one is more likely tho :hapnoel:
Hmm what do you expect Benn's bounty to flip like amount wise? Any suggestions?

I dont think it is, and it wouldnt make much sense even if thats the case. Bounties are not a powerscale, it is simply a way to measure how much the government wants someone dead and/or captured...Robin had a 80million bounty as a kid, but its pretty obvious that 8yo Robin was no match for east blue Luffy, but he was just worty 30M....

Shanks is Mihawk rival, but unlike Mihawk he has a crew to back him up...By fucking with Shanks, you fuck with his crew, that plays a big role in his bounty. Mihawk on another hand dosent have a crew.

Last edited:
Zoro haters are the worst man they won't stop comparing him with mere commanders when he was the most impressive Rooftop fighter BY FAR. He lost to 2 Yonko at the same time that's how powerful he is.
:kayneshrug:
One of the worst arguments is some of them claiming that Kaido defeated Zoro. Eh, that's not acceptable as a serious compelling power level argument, it was the combined efforts of two yonko to take down Zoro and he wasn't even completely wholly out.

i can see than they will say:
Shanks is peace man:josad:
Mihawks has relationship with im:josad::josad:
:leohah::youcraz:
Post automatically merged:

One of the worst arguments is some of them claiming that Kaido defeated Zoro. Eh, that's not acceptable as a serious compelling power level argument, it was the combined efforts of two yonko to take down Zoro and he wasn't even completely wholly out.
Of course. Zoro was defeated by HAKAI. Not Kaido alone, he even said it to Sanji.