Powers & Abilities What's the most underwhelming LOGIA fruit?

Worst Logia?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
By the definition of intangibility yeah you are right. But then again, Aokiji breaks into pieces so you can argue that he isnt exactly intangible either.

But regardless of element specific properties, the underlying argument is they dont take damage from non haki attacks.
true hmmm
it varies alot
fair point .

might be the natural element theme then

Anyone can become a monster with Magma or Lightning-fruits, the powers are just that incredible. But that doesn't make for example the Sand-fruit weak. It's up to the users imagination to utilize it's possibilities.

Sand is made out of rock and minerals, what if Crocodile found a way to make his sand into rocks? Imagine getting bombarded by rocks.

Sand can also become silicon, glass and concrete. Crocodile could theoretically blind the opponent with sand, bind the opponent with silicon, attack with glass shards and defend with concrete walls.

Crocodile could also attack with Hot sand - heated sand - a thermal weapon that create terrible burns. This would especially be effective against large troops of marines as he could rain it down on them.

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Tbf, he thought he could kill Big Mom without Haki, anyhow I don't think he literally meant that there. AFAIK, his vivre cards don't mention that he uses either of CoO or CoA.
I don't think Bage was clueless about what he was doing with Big Mom. Missiles do work on strong characters and Bage intended to attack BM in her most vulnerable form. It was merely a miscalculation on his part as she turned out to be way more OP'er than he had anticipated.

On the other hand, everyone and their mothers know you can't hurt a logia user without COA or Seastone bullets—which Bage used to threaten Caesar Clown. So either Bage used the Seastone bullets on Kuri or Katakuri doesn't have logia intangibility.

I would say smoker's, it lacks an unique "deadly" element other logias have

Sand for example to absorb moisture, magma and fire to burn, snow and ice to freeze, swamp to store anything inside the user etc.

Whilme smoke has none of that, should have had some element of suffocation
Post automatically merged:

By the definition of intangibility yeah you are right. But then again, Aokiji breaks into pieces so you can argue that he isnt exactly intangible either.

But regardless of element specific properties, the underlying argument is they dont take damage from non haki attacks.
Well that still doesn't make it a logia then, it has the properties but not the natural force/element theme.

I believe that Smoker suffers from the "being introduced early in the manga and we don't really know how much powers will become better". I remember wondering how will Luffy beat Smoker, even after Alabasta. Specially after Alabasta.
Now smoker is barely at the level of a vice-admiral, and Luffy is at a Yonko-Admiral level..

It's not the fruit problem nor the user, it is just that is a relic of a simpler time for one piece.

So the strongest fruit category overall has some stinkers in it. But, what's the worst of the Logia fruit? IMO, I think it's Smoker's devil fruit.
Agreed.

I don't get why Smoker doesn't bother developing/learning OP techniques like CC's Deoxygenation or Smoke Telekinesis to manipulate matter using smokes. He uses it to fly around and punch around and that's it.

Idk why Smoker is voted number one.
Smoker himself, his base stats are dog shits.
But his fruit has so much potential. Imagine his awakening being able to get inside people's lungs, the possibilties. A top tier with Smoker's fruit would be nasty.

Snow Snow is literally very inferior version of Ice Logia and Ice Logia only looks so crazy because Aokiji is a fucking monster. But how much can you even do with Snow? Make giant Igloos?
Okayy

Monet's Fruit is by far the weakest.
Monet's DF looks like shit because she had the misfortune of encountering the Grandmaster. She did just fine against Luffy, Robin, and Tashigi with her igloos.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I don't think Bage was clueless about what he was doing with Big Mom. Missiles do work on strong characters and Bage intended to attack BM in her most vulnerable form. It was merely a miscalculation on his part as she turned out to be way more OP'er than he had anticipated.

On the other hand, everyone and their mothers know you can't hurt a logia user without COA or Seastone bullets—which Bage used to threaten Caesar Clown. So either Bage used the Seastone bullets on Kuri or Katakuri doesn't have logia intangibility.
Even in that confrontation, he didn't actually have Seaston bullets but bluffed against Caesar Clown IIRC. Then again, you can always argue about plot and if his gun is using seastone, we would've been told that it is seastone from the starting itself - just like how we were told that they're using special guns against the Vinsmokes.

@Jailer
Well that still doesn't make it a logia then, it has the properties but not the natural force/element theme.
Katakuri can create/control/transform into Mochi. He gains the shapeshifting ability and the "logia intangibility" whereby he cannot be damaged without using haki infused attacks. All are characteristic features of logias.

The only difference is the natural force/element theme which is a silly reason to not call him a logia imo. Ofcourse, if you're being really strict with the terms - you can call his DF a "special paramecia" but for all practical/battledome purposes you can refer to his DF as a logia and nothing changes tbh.

Last edited:

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Even in that confrontation, he didn't actually have Seaston bullets but bluffed against Caesar Clown IIRC. Then again, you can always argue about plot and if his gun is using seastone, we would've been told that it is seastone from the starting itself - just like how we were told that they're using special guns against the Vinsmokes.

In that case, it can only mean that Bage genuinely thought he'd hurt Kuri, knowing full well that logias can't be hurt without the appropriate means, which can only mean that Kuri doesn't have intangibility.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
In that case, it can only mean that Bage genuinely thought he'd hurt Kuri, knowing full well that logias can't be hurt without the appropriate means, which can only mean that Kuri doesn't have intangibility.
Tbh, the entire ploy there was to allow Luffy to show Big Mom the picture and not necessarily to hurt Kuri. Stalling him was enough. I just think that Bege used whatever he had with him at that point, rather than reaching for a seastone gun or anything more stronger/effective to deal with Kuri.

I feel like 99% of the Moku moku talk here revolves around Doflamingo low diffing his ass. But at least some people understand the potential.

On the other hand, mochi is complete garbage saved by an extremely strong character