Current Events What's up With Zoro vs Lucci?

Is Lucci Zoro's big fight in Egghead?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
My position is Oda is not gonna show key moments of any SH fight offpanel.
As some say about stories, "if it isn't shown or told, then it never happened". The only thing we can get out of the fight is that they have up'd the ante by going into their higher form/style, but otherwise there isn't anything else to say the battle's being hard fought, which makes it a waste of time for both parties if neither are going for a win in this clash.

Honestly, I never imagined Lucci would last so many chapters against Zoro.
I underestimated Lucci or overestimated Zoro, who knows.

:saden:

Honestly, I never imagined Lucci would last so many chapters against Zoro.
I underestimated Lucci or overestimated Zoro, who knows.

:saden:
That means nothing when Zoro is fighting at a low level and not taking his opponent completely serious. He hasn't used any name attacks.

Zoro fought Monet from chapter 685 to 687. He could have easily beat and one shot her in an instant.

I would say yes, because Zoro will defeat Lucci. He'll probably have another clash, but not a full on fight like this one. Zoro might be the only SH to have a full fight this arc. I would be very disappointed if Oda lets Lucci off the hook, his character as presented in this arc needs to be defeated, probably even killed.

Hoping for a Zoro vs Kizaru clash.

Awakening lmao that's the peak of what he can use.
And is probably using Tekkai side by side.
Zoro is using* his three swords too. That's part his power, it's pointless to reduce characters in that way. Zoro is probably using ACoC too then.
Post automatically merged:

Nothing either. Not that it matters for lucci. He can't one shot zoro. Zoro can one shot him.
Following your logic every fight is a one shot.

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
Both fights have been mainly offpaneled for the same reason - they are just stalling devices.
Lucci was never Zoro's fight, his strength is wasted on the cat. Meanwhile, Luffy cant beat Kizaru.
The match-ups are about to shift and Zoro vs Lucci may never even be finished.