Current Events What's up With Zoro vs Lucci?

Is Lucci Zoro's big fight in Egghead?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Lucci being fodder is almost as big a piece of propaganda as Whitebeard "two shotting" Akainu in Marineford.

People just like to take everything at face-value and be reactionary, switching up with every chapter.

Lucci in Egghead:
-Even CoA clash with G5 Luffy, sending them both flying
-Blitzed and one-shot on-guard Sentomaru
-Recovered almost instantly from G5 AP
-Clashing evenly in CQC with Zoro

But nah, this guy is Vet level because he was a pre-TS villain. :kobeha:

Only a madman would expect base (no advanced haki) nitoryu Zoro to easily beat Lucci after Luffy used G5 against him.

The fact that Zoro is probably stronger than Gear 4 is crazy good already, people would have laughed at the idea at the start of Wano.

Unlike Luffyy he still has a big power up left with the Black Blades while Luffyy already admitted to be at this peak.

KOH Zoro =~ Gear 4
Black Blades Zoro =~ Gear 5

It seems somehow VCs recognised that strange aura coming from a Gorusei. So the same could happen with Lucci. It's interesting if after this Lucci change his strategy and try to skip the fight with Zoro.
But I doubt Zoro will easily leave him alone so 70% the fight will continue.

Because they're isolated from the rest inside the barrier, and I think the BBP already infiltrated the upper phase or whatever it's actually called with the help of Caribou.
The BBP (which can literally only be Devon and Lafitte because of timing) should have arrived the day before. They also got in undetected, so personally I doubt they are still even here lol. The probably came and got what they wanted already

The BBP (which can literally only be Devon and Lafitte because of timing) should have arrived the day before. They also got in undetected, so personally I doubt they are still even here lol. The probably came and got what they wanted already
I really doubt it.

Oda showed them coming to Egghead for a reason. BB doesn't do things without a goal in mind.

I doubt they'll just come and leave without interacting with the cast on Egghead at least once.

The problem is the laser grids Been up for the entire day. They’ve probably mapped out what they need but I doubt they’ve been able to get it and escape yet.

My god...So so many posts saying the same shit.

How do you fucking compare this to fucking pica and Apoo.
It doesn't fucking matter . Zoro was actually casual against Pica and Pica was running away from him .
Apoo sure he wasn't as serious as he was needed to be and he didn't using anything grand.

Here Zoro went all out with the Ryou with smoke coming out of all his swords. Don't care if you think his CoC is separate,he actually went all out with his hardening. Enma puts him on fucking time limit,but no he is casual just because Oda decides to offscreen it and waste Zoro's time and Lucci isn't worth his time at all..
Exactly Apoo >>>> Lucci