Break Week When/If Zoro gets Nidai Kitetsu ?

When does Zoro get Nidai Kitetsu ?

• Total voters
Hello everyone,
Let's talk about Nidai Kitetsu.

The sword was introduced in the fourth chapter of Wano, we all thought Zoro would get it but then the story shifted to the enma stuff.
Now, i still believe Zoro changes Sandai for Nidai where he ends with three 21 great-grade swords that change into 3 supreme grade sword when they are blackened.
The question is when ?
During the king fight ?
After the king fight ?
After the whole raid ends and Kaido falls ?
I believe he gets it after the raid ends as the whole narrative for Wano seems to focus on Enma and it would be weird to include Nidai in the middle of that.
Also Nidai may very well turn out to be Ushimaru's sword and he gets it after his Shimotsuki origins are fully revealed.

My best guess? Zoro has the Nidai broken by King, finished him with a two sword style move, some characters / the story once more have a mini flashback towards him looking exactly like Ushimaru while he does it. I see Zoro ending the series with only Supreme Grade swords. Enma, Nidai and the Wado would all jump a grade when Zoro turns them black, making them Supreme Grade swords. Zoro could also potentially once again lose the Nidai and gain the Shodai instead of turning the Nidai black, but for now I presume Zoro will not get the Shodai and instead upgrade the Nidai alongside Enma and Wado.

If zoro make enma Black,and seeing this was oden sword probably he will give it to momonosuke now that he is an adult and he will switch for nidai

Wado is the most important blade and i think Oda is going for three supreme grades for the ending.
Yes I think so. I believe Zoro will either place it on Kuina's grave by the time he achieved his dream or keep carrying it with him until the last battle of his life.

Now, i still believe Zoro changes Sandai for Nidai where he ends with three 21 great-grade swords that change into 3 supreme grade sword when they are blackened.
Imo, zoro will be too OP with 3 supreme grades. Think about it, no one has ever wielded 2 supreme grades, let alone 3.
3 would be an overkill, with AP the likes we have not seen before.

If zoro make enma Black,and seeing this was oden sword probably he will give it to momonosuke now that he is an adult and he will switch for nidai
Momo has his Ame and he is a one sword user, Enma is Hyori's

What happens if a supreme grade sword gets turned black?
Sadly, we don't know yet.

Imo, zoro will be too OP with 3 supreme grades. Think about it, no one has ever wielded 2 supreme grades, let alone 3.
3 would be an overkill, with AP the likes we have not seen before.
I think Oda has been implying that the swordsman matters more than the swords till now, and Zoro is a 3-sword style user, it would be weird for him to make one or two blades black but not the third.