Powers & Abilities Where does the story say that Zoro has ACoA?

Does Zoro have ACoA

• Yes

Votes: 38 77.6%
  • No

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
Zoro never used CoA Barrier, Emission level 2 on his body or his Swords before..

He's speaking generally because he's a knowledgeable old man.. Doesn't mean he can do it.. Similar to Kaido speaking on Awakening and not showing it..

Tell me what's the difference between infusing Haki in the Shackles making them implode and infusing Haki in your Blade?..
He was known for his use of the mighty blade

Coating an object in haki and destroying something from the inside using haki are clearly different

So many users quoted Zoro using the barrier haki ...

Here are 2.
There's no Barrier involved, we see Zoro cut Hyozo's Swords in half lenght wise..

He was known for his use of the mighty blade

Coating an object in haki and destroying something from the inside using haki are clearly different
He was known as the mighty blade, not for his use of the might blade..

Meitos can't be destroyed even when overloaded with Haki.. There's no difference, infusing Haki in any objects is infusing Haki..

They weren’t cut… you can see the swords breaking from the inside, * internal destruction * they split in the center, Zoro breaks his swords afterwards.

You really show your disingenuous bias here.. I will give you the benefit of the doubt one last time though..

His haki around his swords is a barrier. All CoA is a barrier in a sense rather it’s around your body or weapon. However when you damage someone without touching them that is ACoA. Zoro has yet to do that.
Here we have Zoro damaging a logia user without physically touching her. A la AdCoA galore.

Now be quiet you've embarrassed yourself enough already

Post automatically merged:

Donwick vs Rootbeer in a dumboff who wins?
The universe implodes as it can't handle such bafoonery

C

CensoredbyWG

Kaido can't be hurt with physical attacks without advanced armament haki or advanced Conqueror's haki.

Zoro at that point didn't have advanced Conqueror's haki.

Not hard to put two and two together
He did use ACoC on asura hence why kaido said zoro was conqueror.

Prove Zoro has ACoA as far as I’m concerned he doesn’t. This is Zoro Stan cope. Every time someone was shown to have an advanced form of haki it was stated. You can think he has it all you want it’s not a fact.
Actually, I agree. Zoro has no internal damage. his trick is something else. it releases a huge amount of haki (green smoke) for external damage.

Prove Zoro has ACoA as far as I’m concerned he doesn’t. This is Zoro Stan cope. Every time someone was shown to have an advanced form of haki it was stated. You can think he has it all you want it’s not a fact.
condom needed adcoa to make kaido feel his punches. meanwhile zoro wounding kaido . have a shame clown.

condom would never come close to zoros level. zoro is way stronger than his captain Condom and always will be :cheers:

Ztards get desperate when someone calls them out on their bullshit. Zoro didn't ever show AdCoA and that's why these mofos haven't been able to prove shit. Also, he didn't "block" hakai. He slowed it down for 2 secs before LAw saved him from death.
Show me where Lo saved him from death?

he doesn't have Internal destruction, but he has the same type of haki as the scabbards
yes, but much stronger. after all, he releases a huge amount of haki (green smoke) into the blades

Koh=simultaneous release of acoc+release of a huge amount of ruoo

Last edited:
What a fuckload of retarded shit? This MF OP claims he is a Zoro fan but power scales Kata above Zoro, fucking lying bitch.

Favorite Power Scaling
1. Zoro. 1. Mihawk
2. Sabo 2. Ben
3. Katakuri. 3. Sabo
4. Ben 4. Marco
5. Mihawk. 5. Katakuri
6. Shiryu. 6. Shiryu
7. Marco 7. Zoro
8. King. 8. King