Questions & Mysteries Which character will be the first one to destroy Lunarian defense?

Why do you bother? You are not gonna change his mind he already knows what happened hes just pretending he doesnt cause he knows it will make zoro look good if he admits it.
yeah by the way I found a new hype panel for Woro against king:
while king is attacking with his blade (similar to how mini chibi king attacked BB) Zoro block without using coa while BB had to use coa:cheers:

clearly Woro aint using coa check midle picture and buttong picture especially wado ichimonji, now check BB reaction to a basically the same dinamicy: Zoro aint saying this is huge....or urgh (and doent look paniking:myman:)

BB require for a non black blade (which didnt use coa) to block with coa, he look having difficulty BB said: Urgh, This is Huge, his expression look angry,stresst,a bit on panic too:suresure:

@Geo aint this a good new feat for Zoro? Mini chibi king (non haki blade) require BB to use CoA while King use the same moved with CoA but Zoro block without haki:milaugh:

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
while king is attacking with his blade (similar to how mini chibi king attacked BB) Zoro block without using coa while BB had to use coa:cheers:

clearly Woro aint using coa check midle picture and buttong picture especially wado ichimonji, now check BB reaction to a basically the same dinamicy: Zoro aint saying this is huge....or urgh (and doent look paniking:myman:)

BB require for a non black blade (which didnt use coa) to block with coa, he look having difficulty BB said: Urgh, This is Huge, his expression look angry,stresst,a bit on panic too:suresure:
Zoros coa is too strong he literally blocked a mountain sized explosion at point blank too

The pacifista are the warlords with King's durability not King with a sword or shooting lazers from his hands, the important thing here is that kid Mihawk and kid Hancock are the pacifista not King. It's their power with lunarian toughness, we don't even know if they can fly.
Why lunarian toughness? Why their power? They are shooting lasers too that's not Mihawk or Hancocks powers.
If Pacifistas have Lunarian genes than they have not only toughness but speed when flames are off and explosion from their guts, magma like fire etc.

Why do you bother? You are not gonna change his mind he already knows what happened hes just pretending he doesnt cause he knows it will make zoro look good if he admits it.
No I just don't see the point of replying to someone that foolish when I already posted a panel of Zoro directly stating that he can't cut King with his flames turned on. :risitameh:

I'm gonna pretend your being serious with this post.

If you need further explanation on how King's flame works:

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
No I just don't see the point of replying to someone that foolish when I already posted a panel of Zoro directly stating that he can't cut King with his flames turned on. :risitameh:

I'm gonna pretend your being serious with this post.

If you need further explanation on how King's flame works:

So why did King with his flames on start blocking attacks ?

HA001

I did answer your question. It's not my problem you guys can't read. :suresure:
You haven't answered anything. This is too easy to embarrass you.
You are saying zoro can't damage King with his flame on
You're saying zoro knows how his power works

So if flame on king can't be damaged by zoro

Why did he suddenly start blocking zoros attacks when he had his flame on ?

We will keep going until you answer. I'll let you keep embarrassing yourself don't worry.

You haven't answered anything. This is too easy to embarrass you.
You are saying zoro can't damage King with his flame on
You're saying zoro knows how his power works

So if flame on king can't be damaged by zoro

Why did he suddenly start blocking zoros attacks when he had his flame on ?

We will keep going until you answer. I'll let you keep embarrassing yourself don't worry.
The only person your embarrassing is yourself. Also Zoro's personal beliefs have nothing to do with facts.

Only on Worst Gen have I ever seen this kind of dumb reasoning. When in the very next panel King is disagreeing with him.

HA001

The only person your embarrassing is yourself. Also Zoro's personal beliefs have nothing to do with facts.
3rd time now you've avoided the question. No one mentioned zoros personal beliefs.

I'll say it slowly and clearly so even someone like you cannot possibly fail to understand this a 4th time.

WHY DID KING START BLOCKING EVEN THOUGH HIS FLAME WAS ON IF THE ATTACKS WOULDNT HURT HIM ?

3rd time now you've avoided the question. No one mentioned zoros personal beliefs.

I'll say it slowly and clearly so even someone like you cannot possibly fail to understand this a 4th time.

WHY DID KING START BLOCKING EVEN THOUGH HIS FLAME WAS ON IF THE ATTACKS WOULDNT HURT HIM ?

Because people block regardless of whether an attack can hurt them or not. Are you just keep rambling on about answers? Or is this not simple enough for you?:queenhear:

HA001

Because people block regardless of whether an attack can hurt them or not.
Lmfao it's a simple question that you cant even answer !

That's not the same. That was so his sword could disarm zoro which he tried again later.

Here hes just been cut
And is backing away frantically blocking attacks
and instead of engaging because he was that scared of zoros ap
He turns speed mode and flies off to where he thinks he's safe.
He wasn't.

@Geo aint this a good new feat for Zoro? Mini chibi king (non haki blade) require BB to use CoA while King use the same moved with CoA but Zoro block without haki:milaugh:
How is this hype?

BB doesn’t have a sword, if Zoro didn’t have his swords he would also need to use CoA

Lmfao it's a simple question that you cant even answer !

That's not the same. That was so his sword could disarm zoro which he tried again later.

Here hes just been cut
And is backing away frantically blocking attacks
and instead of engaging because he was that scared of zoros ap
He turns speed mode and flies off to where he thinks he's safe.
He wasn't.
Your head cannon doesn’t change facts.:whitepress:

What are you talking about, schizo? King was deflecting his attacks with his leg
:milaugh:
Shouldn't by that logic Zolo cut his leg? :catsure:

King literally confirms in the next panel that Zolo can't injure him with flames on.