Questions & Mysteries Which character will be the first one to destroy Lunarian defense?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
What are you talking about, schizo? King was deflecting his attacks with his leg
:milaugh:
Shouldn't by that logic Zolo cut his leg? :catsure:

King literally confirms in the next panel that Zolo can't injure him with flames on.
King's blocking with his leg as much as zoro smacked his swords together when he used asura vs kaido

King says no such thing in that panel.

For you Sanji fans, it depends on whether Sanji fights one of them or not
If Sanji fights them, Oda will have to give Sanji better haki to defeat them..I think there is less than a 20% chance of this happening
But if these people fight with Yonkos and more powerful people...This will be a good advertisement for Zoro and King...And I feel that more than 80% of this will happen
It seems unlikely that Oda will destroy Zoro's feat

How is this hype?

BB doesn’t have a sword, if Zoro didn’t have his swords he would also need to use CoA
it hype for Zoro cuz all Swordmans have an edge over non swordmans,; If we talk about their base form they have 2 stats that are way higher than non swordmans like: lethality and defense which powerscale ignore cuz the mvp doesnt use blade.

Mini chibi King didnt even use haki and BB had trouble (Urgh, this is huge) while blocking with CoA, the same happen with Original King against Zoro but King used haki while Zoro blocked his assoult without using it (and he didnt react like BB...urgh this is huge....)

It's common sense that weaponized combat is superior to barehanded combat.
But fans of barehanded characters cant admit that, for obvious reasons.
Post automatically merged:

For you Sanji fans, it depends on whether Sanji fights one of them or not
If Sanji fights them, Oda will have to give Sanji better haki to defeat them..I think there is less than a 20% chance of this happening
But if these people fight with Yonkos and more powerful people...This will be a good advertisement for Zoro and King...And I feel that more than 80% of this will happen
It seems unlikely that Oda will destroy Zoro's feat
well king was right when he said this: You guys soak up damage like nobody's business? True but in my specific case it goes even beyond that.
In fact BB black hole didnt leave 1 singel scratch to mini chibi king, one of the most op df didnt do shit and cant do shit to King

Now we can understand why tatsumi works on Kaido but not on King, his defense are much,much higher than Kaido,
King axe is perfect against df user and also haki fighter that cant reach coating coc.

Last edited:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
With the new Pacifista introduction we finally get competent characters who won't turn off their Lunarian defense for no reason just so a certain character could win.
:kobeha:

So the question is,
  • Which character will be the first one to destroy Lunarian defense on screen? Will he do it with brute force without needing bypass gimmick like a bitch?
  • And which characters will destroy all Pacifistas with Lunarian defense?
:bamathink:
You think bypass gimmick works here, sister? :sanmoji:

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
@kurwa To give you a proper answer for this one, sister. Nobody should do it because flame mode is invincible.
Bypass gimmicks and such tricks should not work. I have been pointing out that Flame Mode is invincibility for quite some time.
People still disagree on it and think Zoro beat King with his flames on while it wasnt the case, as I explained in my thread.

The possible ways to deal with Flame mode could be abilities that do no harm to Lunarians.
For example, Sugar's ability turns them into toys, no damage done by turning them into toys and that's where they should lose their flames and become vulnerable. Hancock's Mero no mi turning them into stone, does no damage but they become vulnerable then.

Law's chopping ability inside Room could separate Lunarian body in flame mode because it deals no damage, it just detaches them.
Perona's ability could perhaps force them out of Flame mode through depression but that's a stretch. The best bet for now are state change abilities like Sugar's and Boa's since they do no damage to flame mode and forces them out of it.

And there could be some magical properties of our Nika that harms a Lunarian because why not, Looney Toons can do anything.
Would you agree, sister? :kriwhat:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
This assumption that many users share on Seraphim's defense being worse than an original Lunarian is baseless.
It isnt.

Just because they cloned Kizaru's lasers doesnt mean its the same as the original as with the Pacifistas. Same applies here.

Just like every racial ability in the verse has a learning curve (Fishman Water manipulation/FMK, Electro/Sulong for Minks) so does the Lunarian ability.
King had a lifetime to master his.

On top of that, he is enhancing his defense through haki usage. Can the seraphim even use Haki?

Too soon to take down the Seraphins. Oda's gonna hype them a bit more. But then, I guess characters who are underestimated and need to show-off will destroy them. The real top-tiers shall fight each other and ignore the replicas.

It isnt.

Just because they cloned Kizaru's lasers doesnt mean its the same as the original as with the Pacifistas.

Just like every racial ability in the verse has a learning curve (Fishman Water manipulation/FMK, Electro/Sulong for Minks) so does the Lunarian ability.
King had a lifetime to master his.

On top of that, he is enhancing his defense through haki usage. Can the seraphim even use Haki?
It's baseless to think that Lunarian's resilience can be mastered in the same way as a martial art, a physical transformation and such. Also, for all we know, Pacifista's lasers could indeed be as powerful as Kizaru's, whose strength isn't just about the basic light beam the Pika Pika may provide; let's also not forget that lasers are hyped by themselves, hence why Big Mom was about to protect herself against radical beam.

We aren't talking about mastery over generating and controlling fire, for example. When Queen hyped King up he wasn't talking about him as an individual with mastery over whatever but as a member of a race of gods as a whole who were capable of surviving in any natural environment; that's what hyped King, not his learning curve. As of now, absolutely nothing supports that a cloned lunarian has worse resilience, durability, however you want to call it than an original one. And while it's true that King can enhance his defense through haki and also his devil fruit, who knows what Vegapunk did with those children who, minimum, seem to be cyborgs on top of lunarian (and we know the Government has steel capable of taking Whitebeard's earthquakes with no damage).

It's okay if King's lunarian durability ends up better, but let's not ignore the contrary because it's equally possible and we all know many people here are just going for the fallacy of "original is better" as if Japanese pop culture didn't have tons of artificial characters who are way stronger versions of their originals.
Post automatically merged:

first of all , if u think every lunarian got the same durab just cause they are ' lunarians ' is pretty retarded
+ king also has ancient zoan durab on top of it .
When Queen hyped King's durability he wasn't hyping King himself but his racial trait as a common virtue. I'm not saying your average lunarian had the same durability as King's whole package (race plus armament plus fruit), but so far his racial durability has been addressed as a shared strength.