Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Is that a good thing or a bad thing? :kayneshrug:

25 out of a significantly larger fanbase. Which is why @Marimo_420 was right lol. Bigger fandom ~ more vocal fans ~ more bad apples. Every fandom is equally toxic if you look at in terms of ratios lol.
exactly.. not more "good apples".. which is exactly the point.. why are there plentiful bad apples when there can be better ones.. you can't alway blame the numbers when nearly half are toxic.. which is why i said the toxicity stems from Zoro FC.. others follow suit

i can't even recognize people from my own FC lol but you can notice vast infamous numbers in Zoro FC when even sanji FC is like just 10 ,20 members less

this is not to say OOO everywhere zoro fans are toxic.. well yea in a way it does represent one attribute of such fans but i talk specifically about this forum

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
exactly.. not more "good apples".. which is exactly the point.. why are there plentiful bad apples when there can be better ones.. you can't alway blame the numbers when nearly half are toxic.. which is why i said the toxicity stems from Zoro FC.. others follow suit

i can't even recognize people from my own FC lol but you can notice vast infamous numbers in Zoro FC when even sanji FC is like just 10 ,20 members less

this is not to say OOO everywhere zoro fans are toxic.. well yea in a way it does represent one attribute of such fans but i talk specifically about this forum
The Zoro FC list was last edited in April. The list of users there is not even remotely close to the entire fanbase. Even I'm not there lmao. The entire argument of using the FC breaks there.

why tho? both of em are not toxic as far as ive seen.
If being unreasonable counts then DUH.

there are others as well that i can't put my hands on atm

Nik i agree is more gagish not toxic he's just infamous. (even he isn't in the list tho he's an avid Fan.. ig i prolly overlooked mistakenly)
Post automatically merged:

Finalbeta isn't toxic at all unlike those other two numpties who emanate toxic energy in every Zoro thread on this forum
Final-bro isn't toxic.. he's reasonable at times like everyone else but when he switches to Grandmaster-servant gear.. ouff..
:crazwhat:
its like he Casts a genjutsu where reason is non-existant

what I'm getting at is.. unreasonable arguments.. aren't healthy.. and anything not healthy if not directly toxic then its passively the case

Last edited:

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
If being unreasonable counts then DUH.

there are others as well that i can't put my hands on atm

Nik i agree is more gagish not toxic he's just infamous. (even he isn't in the list tho he's an avid Fan.. ig i prolly overlooked mistakenly)
having different opinions on a cartoon =/= being toxic.
sticking to their opinions again =/= being toxic.
having objectively wrong opinions =/= being toxic.

not being reasonable and persisting on illogical arguments with deliberate attempts in abasing characters just to piss of a certain demography IS TOXIC

btw you make it sound so trivial yet take the same Cartoon sternly at times.. there is no point in saying that.. since its discussion forum and has fans dedicated to it and debating it.. rationality and irrationality is a given..

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
not being reasonable and persisting on illogical arguments with deliberate attempts in abasing characters just to piss of a certain demography IS TOXIC
nope lol. expressing their opinions on characters on a public platform, even if its objectively wrong, is not being toxic as long as they aren't doing so to piss off anybody. being unreasonable ABOUT THEIR OPINION or THEIR ILLOGICAL ARGUMENT is not toxic. it's called being wrong but its not called being toxic lol.

i agree about some deliberate attempts though but its not like baiting and trolling is just limited to one side lol.

Last edited:
nope lol. express their opinions on characters on a public platform, even if its objectively wrong, is not being toxic as long as they aren't doing so to piss off anybody. being unreasonable ABOUT THEIR OPINION or THEIR ILLOGICAL ARGUMENT is not toxic. it's called being wrong but its not called being toxic lol.

i agree about some deliberate attempts though but its not like baiting and trolling is just limited to one side lol.
you saying nope doesn't change anything really,
when did i say being wrongor trolling is toxic.. bitching about things IS toxic..being unreasonable in way is toxic since it goes hand in hand with one's fits
you can clearly perceive that someone is toxic due to them promoting their disgust or distaste for a certain thing especially when the basis to those hissy fits is their lack of comprehension and just nitpicked information just to push thier shallow crap
knowing well it wouldn't sit right with people who think otherwise and for better reasons..

wwhich is indeed toxic.. and promotes dissensions and unhealthy discussion..

about being wrong and being persistent about it which is unreasonable as even you'd agree.. that to stirs up toxicity once people have enough of your BS.

and i literally included illogical arguments with the latter of what i said so.. thats not a separate thing

Literally every character's fanbase: *Point fingers at the other fanbase*
"EWww Zoro fans are the most toxic..."
"Luffy Fans are dumdums"
"Sanji's Fanbase is a joke"
"Yonko fans are retards"
And so on and on and on.

"But the thread asks which fanbase is the Most toxic?" you retard...sigh"
Yeah well Most toxic or Least Toxic, No one's gonna vote for their character's fanbase.
P.S To answer the OP question, obviously Oda's fanbase is the most toxic. :steef: