Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Passionate fans are > > > > > > > > than chameleons who pretends to be fans while constantly undermining the character.
People who have a grounded opinion of zoro's strenght = act like fans

People who overwank the dood's strength without giving a shit to manga narrative and portrayal and shit on the whole story for being compared to 1 single dood without every wanking his character as much= Passionate fans

more like like a disgrace ngl.
Post automatically merged:

Don't think you get his point.

Aggressive fans >>> pretending to be a fan of a character then talking shit about them at every moment.

Quite a few "zoro fans" who've recently joined have had this syndrome.
what i get is "pretending to be a fan" is = "zoro ~luffy, zoro~sanji", "enma is a power up", "enma carried zoro's feats on the roof"

Last edited:
I mean you don't have to be a genius to understand that Zoro fans all time trying to offend others with downplaying everyone. For them even other characters better to be dead,case they care only about swordman and maybe about Robin. So yes, if you want to learn about toxic fanbase, you should ask Zolo fans!

Banchi

yawn-together
I would smack the shit out of every Zoro fan here with my left hand
And smack the shit out of every Sanji fan here with my right hand

I remember being first exposed to the rivalry and it was such an obvious gag with the underlying premise of secret besties that it proved to be more painful to see only the exact opposite achieved with how brain dead you snowflakes aka dandruff are.

Like the irony with Zoro being known as "mosshead" since its obvious you all don't even know what grass looks like let alone feels like. And the virgin energy off Sanji translates back 10 fold.

If one piece's ending is tainted because one group or the other decides to escalate things due to it not fitting what they want then I'd feel like I would be disrespecting the word "scum" in itself when cailing you all that. Thank you for coming to my ted talk :optimistic::optimistic:

Charlotte LinLin

The voice of Jinbei stans 😊
Gotta say the Sanji fans. I mean Zoro at least showed feats that were worth of admiration, so his fans have actually a base on their opinions, the other side however is sniffing copium 24/7 because oda doesn't even make any secret anymore out of his hate for Sanji since the time skip and no one can deny that. He gets Ls over Ls and only now he got a little upgrade.

I don't care about either of these two but since I wanted to buzz in here out of fun, I thought I could write a little thing ~