Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Look how long it took you to reply, get the fuck out. If I see something I wanna reply to, I will fucking do so.
Is that why your getting upset and cussing me out? Yeah your 'totally joking' about that. Stop being salt because your side is being called out for being toxic as your proving here.
Post automatically merged:

Oda's poor treatment of Sanji for the past 8 years has made lots of Sanji fans lose patience.

Lol I completely forgot about that. But that's just one very small example. You should have seen the chaos when Kaido was revealed in 2015 lmao

I'm speaking in general. When a character does something cool, they are elevated to the moon. When a character shows weakness, they are buried underground.
I wouldn't really called it 'poor' just issue we missing fights on how things in pre-timeskip as it been more Luffy who get treatment and even Zoro is lacking in that on fights himself. Though from what I seen, the fanbase as a whole isn't finish with Sanji. Idk where you got that info. Many still enjoy him as majority aren't shallow on leaving a character like that. Seeing mostly Zoro-fans trying to push that and getting called out on their side. Also feats hasn't really be one-sided as it's more back and forth. Illogical to state Oda is still pushing them as rivalries given interactions this arc with one another and we all know Sanji's side he going have big moments not just in this arc, but future one. With OP you got have patience for things given how Oda does zigzag to situations than just straightforward with them.

Sadly it pains me to say this, but sanji fans take the subject too much. Just look at the triggered sanji fan above my post :gokulaugh:
Is that why Zoro fans are on 94 and counting? Man you guys can never admit fault when your have insecure qualitites. Not saying Sanji fans are perfect, but have yet to see what they done compare to scale of you guys who still can't admit 'ZKK' been debunked. It's getting embarrassing seeing you act like this :kayneshrug:.

it depends on the platform

on reddit sanji fans are the worst. They keep trying to push sanji being on zoro's level and they will bitch, moan, and cry if you even so suggest that Sanji might not be comparable to zoro. They'll call you a hater, they'll accuse you of being toxic, simply because they don't like your opinion.

That being said, I hate how annoying zoro fans are on this site. Its somewhat frustrating arguing with people who subconsciously believe zoro is the secret main character of one piece. Its also really annoying when everytime zoro does anything cool, they have to gloat about it; that type of stuff honestly makes it extremely toxic because you can never just enjoy the manga, every single panel needs to be a competition for which side gets to gloat. Also ZKK is a cult theory, Luffy told zoro to go down and he told zoro he would finish the fight; zoro never disobeys luffy's orders, meaning its practically confirmed he won't come back to the rooftop.

But if I were to pick one as being the most toxic, while zoro fans on this site can be insufferable trolls, I think they have at least some emotional maturity compared to extreme reddit sanji fans. People quite literally have a meltdown anytime anyone goes against their sanji headcanons.

on reddit sanji fans are the worst. They keep trying to push sanji being on zoro's level and they will bitch, moan, and cry if you even so suggest that Sanji might not be comparable to zoro. They'll call you a hater, they'll accuse you of being toxic, simply because they don't like your opinion.

That being said, I hate how annoying zoro fans are on this site. Its somewhat frustrating arguing with people who subconsciously believe zoro is the secret main character of one piece. Its also really annoying when everytime zoro does anything cool, they have to gloat about it; that type of stuff honestly makes it extremely toxic because you can never just enjoy the manga, every single panel needs to be a competition for which side gets to gloat. Also ZKK is a cult theory, Luffy told zoro to go down and he told zoro he would finish the fight; zoro never disobeys luffy's orders, meaning its practically confirmed he won't come back to the rooftop.

But if I were to pick one as being the most toxic, while zoro fans on this site can be insufferable trolls, I think they have at least some emotional maturity compared to extreme reddit sanji fans. People quite literally have a meltdown anytime anyone goes against their sanji headcanons.
Yea, reddit is just infested with toxic sanji fans.

I been on Reddit, I seen few times, but no one I seen been push on same degree as on this website like toxic Zoro-fans are. Idk who you been interacting, but that isn't majority. Here it takes the cake on toxicity and it shows you see how each of them are still acting out and can't admit fault after 'ZKK' got debunked. That is getting too annoying compare to what Reddit side been doing, but haven't seen anything on scale at this if I am being honest.

Idk what you mean, but toxic Zoro side here is more petty and insecure compare to Sanji side who on this website are defending rather than posting headcannon shit like Zoro over Luffy, Zoro stronger than Yonkos and Admirals, Zoro over Roger, Zoro vs Imu-Sama, etc..

Yea, reddit is just infested with toxic sanji fans.
Not really. I am from there, not in degree as much compare to here.

Definitely cap.

Zoro fans here are definitely the most toxic.

It’s not even up for debate