Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
Imma keep it real and talk a out the fanbases in general across many platforms.

Zoro fans tend to have a superiority complex. Due to Zoro showing a ton of feats and being the secondary protagonist, many Zoro fans tend to have poor post quality and engage in mob mentality, which further diminishes their post quality. They tend to be very inflammatory and troll alot which gives them the ire of many fanbases creating a ton of toxic Zoro hate in the process. You have high chances of being labelled a toxic Zoro fan if you say anything positive about him.

Sanji fans tend to have a inferiority complex and self righteousness. Due to Sanji's poor feats, his fans tend to get swarmed and trolled quite often by the Zoro fanbases. The Zoro fan toxicity and the Sanji fan self righteousness makes them engage in the same trollish behavior as the Zoro fans but is more prone to complaining due to having thinner skin. Sanji also tends to engage to mob mentality which diminishes their post quality, and is more prone to extreme actions cause of, once again, the self righteousness.

Yonko fans are like a perfect mix of Zoro and Sanji fans. They have the superiority complex of Zoro fans that makes them swarm with low quality posts(due to the feats and hype), and the inferiority complex+self righteousness of Sanji fans(due to the poor feast and narrative) which makes them complain about the same behaviors that they themselves engage in. Yonko fans also tens to fight amongst each other.

Admiral fans are like a mirror image of Yonko fans but on a smaller scale and with thicker skin. Lots of things said about Yonko fans can be applied to them minus the infighting. Due to the hatred of Admiral fans by Yonko fans and sometimes Luffy and Sanji fans, it's very easy to be labeled a toxic Admiral fanboy for saying something positive about them, similar to the Zoro fans.

Luffy fans tend to go beyond a superiority complex to having a GOD complex lol. Due to being a fan of the MC, they to be entitled, act like know-it-alls and white knight Oda and OP to their dying breath. Naturally, Luffy fans tend to be very self righteous and prone to extreme behaviors.
God complex? There is not a single Luffy fan who goes outta the way to make an edited picture of

- tenryuubito rising Kuma into Zoro riding Kaidou,

- "no..not Enma slash" meme

- Zoro can cut anything so he no-diffs Bleach's Yamamoto Genryuusai

- Katakuri's CoA is trash since Kata failed to beat Luffy so Zoro would murk that trash

- Zoro withstand Fuji's gravity so it's lucky for Fuji that Zoro didn't fight seriously against him

Even i, who considers myself one of the biggest Luffy fan according to narratively-oriented powerlevel - and i honestly thought that Luffy's individual powerlevel will surpass WSC Kaidou in this arc due to PK contest - never present an argument in which Luffy will surpass Kaidou by himself less than extreme extreme extreme diff. I never give the vibes of "heh Luffy already neg-diff any YC1 currently and they dont even have the worth to stand in the same room as him or breath the same air as him". I dont believe that Luffy fans have god complex, many vocal Zoro fans on the other hands have it imo.

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
God complex? There is not a single Luffy fan who goes outta the way to make an edited picture of

- Katakuri's CoA is trash since Kata failed to beat Luffy so Zoro would murk that trash

- Zoro withstand Fuji's gravity so it's lucky for Fuji that Zoro didn't fight seriously against him

Even i, who considers myself one of the biggest Luffy fan according to narratively-oriented powerlevel - and i honestly thought that Luffy's individual powerlevel will surpass WSC Kaidou in this arc due to PK contest - never present an argument in which Luffy will surpass Kaidou by himself less than extreme extreme extreme diff. I never give the vibes of "heh Luffy already neg-diff any YC1 currently and they dont even have the worth to stand in the same room as him or breath the same air as him". I dont believe that Luffy fans have god complex, many vocal Zoro fans on the other hands have it imo.
If you're Luffy fan, you don't have to take offense or something. It's not like every single Luffy fan is like that and I'm clearly talking about the fanbase as a whole. Lots of people who defend OP and treat it as untouchable tend to be Luffy fans as I said. Are there Zoro fans with a god complex? It would be a blatant lie to say no which all that cult-like worship lmao. I think it's just a superior complex as a whole.

EDIT: If you mean just for this site, then yeah Luffy fans are cool overall. As a whole though, hell no.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

The fact you're crying about what zoro fans are saying then turn around and say luffy will surpass kaido this arc solo despite the fact that thus far kaido has fought 14 people and if luffy was already on his own he'd be dead is hilarious

The fact you're crying about what zoro fans are saying then turn around and say luffy will surpass kaido this arc solo despite the fact that thus far kaido has fought 14 people and if luffy was already on his own he'd be dead is hilarious
Why do you say i'm crying and why is it hilarious? Luffy fought Kaidou after the previous arc of fighting Cracker-Enraged Army-Kata if you're saying Kaidou fought 14 people then Luffy fighting Cracker-EA-Kata gave heavy lasting damage and fatigue until Wano. While Kaidou was chilling at his island. So how many people has Luffy fought before Kaidou now?

And yeah its one thing to state an opinion a few times, thats my PL opinion which follows the PK narrative and i said it a few times. its another thing to make tens of thread about it and saying other members are dumbass-assclown-etc since their opinion is different than yours.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Why do you say i'm crying and why is it hilarious? Luffy fought Kaidou after the previous arc of fighting Cracker-Enraged Army-Kata if you're saying Kaidou fought 14 people then Luffy fighting Cracker-EA-Kata gave heavy lasting damage and fatigue until Wano. While Kaidou was chilling at his island. So how many people has Luffy fought before Kaidou now?

And yeah its one thing to state an opinion a few times, thats my PL opinion which follows the PK narrative and i said it a few times. its another thing to make tens of thread about it and saying other members are dumbass-assclown-etc since their opinion is different than yours.
loooool its hilarious because

he needed gamma knife for doffy
he needed nami to take away crackers hardness
he needed kata to stab himself and brulee to run

or all would be lost on his own
lets see how many times luffy would be dead on his own on the roof so far eh

but sure luffy will surpass kaido solo this arc makes sense

@Shelby why you actin like he was imposing himself on you, When clearly you were engaged in the conversation as much as he was.
:myman:
Also did the Zoro Fandom @HA001 and @Admiral Lee Hung really heart your feelings so hard that you had to go and cry to @Erkan12 about it?
:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:
caught in 8k?:ihaha:

@Shelby why you actin like he was imposing himself on you, When clearly you were engaged in the conversation as much as he was.
:myman:
Also did the Zoro Fandom @HA001 and @Admiral Lee Hung really heart your feelings so hard that you had to go and cry to @Erkan12 about it?
:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:
One of the saddest displays ever.