Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters
He's quite a raging type. He typed this to @Jiihad
I will say he was more toxic than cardboard, iirc cardboard was harmless, he bashed characters (Big Mom & Carrot mainly) but never really got agressive toward other users.

Roman was kinda funny though. I remember how he kept creating "why do you hate Luffy?", "why do you hate One Piece?" kind of threads.
:noo:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
2021 and people still don't know the word r*tard is extremely offensive and a slur smh.
Report them if it bothers you.

Iirc, that post got deleted by OJ mods later. But he wasn't banned. Afterall Jiihad and most of people here were already in OJ mods' blacklist, remember?

Anyone remembers this moment? @Afroking @HexBozoline @Cinera @Jiihad @Bogard @Van @Jo_Ndule @Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @playa4321 etc.
I was already banned by then.

The OJ mods kind of surprised me. I guess that they thought since the ship was sinking anyway, they might as well get the last word in. What a way to ruin your legacy though. Most of the mentions of OJ here have been about the moderator indiscretions in its latter days. It's ultimately what OJ is most remembered for — giving a massive fuck you to a third of their active user base.

If they dont like you there, why do you want to be a part of it?
he s a sanji stan pretending to be a zoro fan all he does is trash zoro
Post automatically merged:

OJ days, it was dominated by Luffy fans / Oda defenders. Or should I call, Luffy Defense Club Gomu 56 and Oda's Apostles?
To be specific, rank 1 was Nessos and rank 2 was Gol D. Roman, 1 with trying to ban users with different opinion by planning to bait them, other with slaughter threat and "don't like don't read make your own series" chorus.

Cardboard_douchebag, the creator of Luffy Defense Club Gomu 56, wasn't toxic, he was very entertaining.
mid piss and oda s angels:whitepress:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
The OJ mods also didn’t see the problem when Syed stated that he supported beheading homosexuals. So clearly we aren’t talking about the most moral people.
That was at worst simple favouritism instead of a lack of moral character. Syed was made to step down from his moderator position and was supposedly giving a stern talking to. I don't recall if he was temp banned, but ultimately:
  • He was friends with the moderator team
  • He had previously been a valuable and upstanding member of the community
  • There were mitigating circumstances behind it.

Leniency was also shown because of cultural differences. Rampant homophobia is the norm in some cultures — I speak as someone living in one — so someone that grew up in such an environment would be more prone to expressing it. I don't justify it, but it's not a mystery that someone who grew up in an environment that didn't treat LGBTQ folks as people would express strong homophobic sentiments.

Being lenient for a sole indiscretion when there are mitigating circumstances behind it is not indicative of a lack of character.

All things considered the leniency they showed Syed is not something I find myself strongly opposed to. Syed should probably have been giving a temp ban to send a strong message that the action was not appropriate (I don't actually remember if he was given one), but I wouldn't have advocated for a perma ban over it.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Speaking from a toxicity standpoint on WG.

The Zoro/sword fanbase here is the obvious answer. A prime example of herd mentality, half the users can copy and paste the same reply for a month and they wouldn't miss a beat. The upside is this fanbase produces some funny content from it's toxicity. I'll see an occasional post here or there that can genuinely make me laugh.

That's where the "Yonkou fanbase" comes in, on avg this fanbase comes off as the most whiny, it's just constant crying, with no real satire. I just see a lot of lame posts tbh. They aren't as triggered as Zoro fans, but they lack any humour.

As for the Admiral fanbase or those affiliated with it, this one produces some hilarious posts while keeping the keyboard smashing to a bare minimum, gives you the feeling the avg age must be older, atleast with the more prominent posters.

Sanji fanbase I just feel bad for them here at this stage of the manga, don't even know what to say. They're in an abusive relationship.

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
He's quite a raging type. He typed this to @Jiihad
I will say he was more toxic than cardboard, iirc cardboard was harmless, he bashed characters (Big Mom & Carrot mainly) but never really got agressive toward other users.

Roman was kinda funny though. I remember how he kept creating "why do you hate Luffy?", "why do you hate One Piece?" kind of threads.
Ah yes LMFAOOO, shout out that boi Roman. Only tha 2nd person to wish death on me over OP, only person I infuriated and I wasn’t even trying to troll

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Sanji fanbase I just feel bad for them here at this stage of the manga, don't even know what to say. They're in an abusive relationship.
The Sanji fanbase these days is what the Zoro fanbase was on 2018 OJ.

Not credibility wise, but in terms of humor and taking a joke. Those guys are downright hilarious in spoiler threads.
Post automatically merged:

Lol I was surprised as hell, and even rooted for you to come back later to Recoilation(only good one but they refused). I think they may not have banned me due to popularity tbh, but in the end they still banned me when I made this site, so it didn't change anything :kayneshrug:
Lmfao I don’t believe you tried to get me back for a second

You were probably happy as shit with Raito appearing and everyone stomping on Doffy in VS threads

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The Sanji fanbase these days is what the Zoro fanbase was on 2018 OJ.

Not credibility wise, but in terms of humor and taking a joke. Those guys are downright hilarious in spoiler threads.
I wouldn't know since I don't enter the spoiler threads, but from the constant thread topics being started, they've lost their marbles. I get it though, in order to combat the insanity of Zoro fans, they became even more insane lmao. The level of reaching and desperation has reached maximum overdrive, and these days Oda isn't even there to help them any that's the sad part.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
I wouldn't know since I don't enter the spoiler threads, but from the constant thread topics being started, they've lost their marbles. I get it though, in order to combat the insanity of Zoro fans, they became even more insane lmao. The level of reaching and desperation has reached maximum overdrive, and these days Oda isn't even there to help them any that's the sad part.
Check it out from time to time. A lot of the Sanji fans who stuck with him are pretty self aware and chill dudes.

Chrono/Lil D is maybe the last unironic user who thinks Sanji has a shot against Zoro and damn if his posts don’t make me smile too.
On tha Kool tho, I ain’t think shit of it🤷🏾‍♂️
yeah. Prettt sure we gave Red a month ban for a death threat... so pans a lil off.