Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Yonko fans only exist to derail discussions, they are easily the most toxic fandom. At least Zoro fans are correct, Yonko fans just show up to shit all over every thread with nonsense.
Our war is ending this arc. You still have to wait for the I told you so eos lol. Talk about playing the long game. Though if indeed pk luffy fights akainu the victory will be well worth it. (Let alone luffy and sabo)

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
He's quite a raging type. He typed this to @Jiihad
I will say he was more toxic than cardboard, iirc cardboard was harmless, he bashed characters (Big Mom & Carrot mainly) but never really got agressive toward other users.

Roman was kinda funny though. I remember how he kept creating "why do you hate Luffy?", "why do you hate One Piece?" kind of threads.
That guy sounds interesting. :shocking:
I guess he got banned before I joined OJ because I would definitely remember a gem like that.

I will say he was more toxic than cardboard, iirc cardboard was harmless, he bashed characters (Big Mom & Carrot mainly) but never really got agressive toward other users.

Roman was kinda funny though. I remember how he kept creating "why do you hate Luffy?", "why do you hate One Piece?" kind of threads.
Holy fucking shit how can you turn that crazy about a manga and some discussions on a forum lmao

Pantheos

Heavy Metal

We are pretty lenient here and dont ban easily, but this comment would be a permaban coming straight of from my side.

Holy fuck, and this guy was STILL allowed to post his shit afterwards? It'd be easily a reason to perma ban him...

S

Shuyaku

Iirc, that post got deleted by OJ mods later. But he wasn't banned. Afterall Jiihad and most of people here were already in OJ mods' blacklist, remember?

Anyone remembers this moment? @Afroking @HexBozoline @Cinera @Jiihad @Bogard @Van @Jo_Ndule @Admiral Lee Hung @Owl Ki @playa4321 etc.
Is that Gol D Roman ? Yeah, sounds like a extremist religious phychopath. It's funny how he went from a flimsy victim-complex Luffy fan to this though.

"dog stupid asshole" :milaugh:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars