Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

nik87

Kitetsu Wanker
The amount of cap i see here with just these 3 single posts....lol
No one’s jealous of 3 clones with no individuality. You guys are like alt accounts from my view with terrible powerscaling........making up imaginary shit to make zoro and mihawk seem strong isn’t reality
Clones without individuality? You definitely got us confused with Sanji fans.
Dont worry, your view of power scaling will get as good as ours too, eventually. :smoothy:

Shisui

Never Feed The Badders Pasta
Zoro fanatics are the most toxic posters on this forum follow by the Sanji fanatics. You mfs honestly need to touch grass and learn how to converse with people in a proper manner and learn what words and phrases are acceptable and unacceptable so you don't get done up in real life situations. 2021 and people still don't know the word r*tard is extremely offensive and a slur smh.
Zoro and Sanji would be ashamed to call you lot fans :whitepress:It honestly shouldn't surprise me when all you love about these characters is how strong and cool they look on panel rather than admire their core values and virtues.

Zoro fanatics are the most toxic posters on this forum follow by the Sanji fanatics. You mfs honestly need to touch grass and learn how to converse with people in a proper manner and learn what words and phrases are acceptable and unacceptable so you don't get done up in real life situations. 2021 and people still don't know the word r*tard is extremely offensive and a slur smh.
Zoro and Sanji would be ashamed to call you lot fans :whitepress:It honestly shouldn't surprise me when all you love about these characters is how strong and cool they look on panel rather than admire their core values and virtues.
Said the one with the Zoro and Sanji avatar.

OJ days, it was dominated by Luffy fans / Oda defenders. Or should I call, Luffy Defense Club Gomu 56 and Oda's Apostles?
To be specific, rank 1 was Nessos and rank 2 was Gol D. Roman, 1 with trying to ban users with different opinion by planning to bait them, other with slaughter threat and "don't like don't read make your own series" chorus.

Cardboard_douchebag, the creator of Luffy Defense Club Gomu 56, wasn't toxic, he was very entertaining.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
I've reported Zoro fans the most of any fanbase, but I'm not sure how representative that is. I tend to freely ignore the disingenuous, trollish or otherwise low value members of the forum.

Out of the posts I do see, Zoro fans are more acerbic/rude/discourteous.

OJ days, it was dominated by Luffy fans / Oda defenders. Or should I call, Luffy Defense Club Gomu 56 and Oda's Apostles?
To be specific, rank 1 was Nessos and rank 2 was Gol D. Roman, 1 with trying to ban users with different opinion by planning to bait them, other with slaughter threat and "don't like don't read make your own series" chorus.

Cardboard_douchebag, the creator of Luffy Defense Club Gomu 56, wasn't toxic, he was very entertaining.
Nessos and cardboard douchbag, ah yes this brings back memories. :wellwell:

Thank you for reminding me what their names were- i knew there was one other guy i forgot about.

I actually remember those 2 being very toxic- baiting and shitting on other people was their jam back in the day.

I remember Cardboard douchbag was the one who used a joker avatar, who I think took on the role too literal because he was the one who was threating other users with death or some crazy shit, whether or not he was serious we'll never know.

And yeah Nessos was the one trying to ban users with different opinion by baiting them

Who's Gol D. Roman? Don't think i've ever heard or seen him during my time on Orjackson Forums. Is he just as toxic and terrible as the other two? Dude must be impressive if he's mentioned in the same sentence as Nessos.

:myman:

Last edited:
Who's Gol D. Roman? Don't think i've ever heard or seen him during my time on Rojackson Forums. Is he just as toxic and terrible as the other two?

:myman:
He's quite a raging type. He typed this to @Jiihad
I will say he was more toxic than cardboard, iirc cardboard was harmless, he bashed characters (Big Mom & Carrot mainly) but never really got agressive toward other users.

Roman was kinda funny though. I remember how he kept creating "why do you hate Luffy?", "why do you hate One Piece?" kind of threads.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
He's quite a raging type. He typed this to @Jiihad
I will say he was more toxic than cardboard, iirc cardboard was harmless, he bashed characters (Big Mom & Carrot mainly) but never really got agressive toward other users.

Roman was kinda funny though. I remember how he kept creating "why do you hate Luffy?", "why do you hate One Piece?" kind of threads.
LOOOOOOOOOOOL