Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

Jiihad

RIP Toriyama
LMFAOOOOO

Yup! I was cracking up thinking of that earlier. That face app ain’t fair, Lanji had no chance
LMFAOOOOOOOOO
THEN THERE WAS THE ONE WHERE WE CONVINCED HIM PEDXI WAS A GIRL AND HE TRIED PUT THE MOVES ON

LANJI IS A PEST
Man when that shit happened and Lanji stuck around I knew that boi was solid Lmaoooo

Aye Lanji a shoota and shootas gotta shoot

I'm pretty sure you guys are making this shit up from some alternative universe.
Sanji won the character of the year in OJ in a year he didnt appear at the manga. I rest my case. :gokulaugh:Seriously, early OJ was heavily pro-Sanji. In a small community like this, the mods and popular users can greatly influence the overall opinion. Basically thats what was happening with OJ in its early days. Most people dont really want to debate against their friends.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Lanji retired then from internet hookups

my next past time was whoring @LuthonTheDragDown my favorite was either hajikata declaring his love and we laughed so much tac left tg or the time me and tac went on bda and some dude started ranting on how shes a slut
I got a fever and you idiots kept @ing me.

Lmfao. Half of BDA wanted to sniff my feet then this one guy took my presence insulting cause I was a chick apparently