Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
That character of the year poll was hysterical

Mind we were all accused of being part of an elaborate plot to stop Sanji winning by Monster Trio? Man was foreshadowing the 2020 election four years in advance
Lmao in the background I was running a fake anti Sanji campaign as the so called #1 Sanji fan.

I would pull up to the COTY discussion thread and list off detailed reasons as to why Sanji has been a cuck postimeskip and doesn't deserve the vote as a Sanji fan lmao. Shit had me in tears because I legit started debating with evidence and legit arguments, had people livid.

My schtick was if you're an objective and fair Sanji fan like me you will make sure he didn't win that year for his terrible Year Of Sanji performance. Had M3 convinced y'all joined my cause when you had zero idea what was going on lmfao.

Side note as I was looking for the above screenshot, apparently I pissed someone off enough to make an alt raging about me, pretty sure this was some nico robin fan. Dunno if anyone remembers this. Excuse the language

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Lmao in the background I was running a fake anti Sanji campaign as the so called #1 Sanji fan.

I would pull up to the COTY discussion thread and list off detailed reasons as to why Sanji has been a cuck postimeskip and doesn't deserve the vote as a Sanji fan lmao. Shit had me in tears because I legit started debating with evidence and legit arguments, had people livid.

My schtick was if you're an objective and fair Sanji fan like me you will make sure he didn't win that year for his terrible Year Of Sanji performance. Had M3 convinced y'all joined my cause when you had zero idea what was going on lmfao.

Side note as I was looking for the above screenshot, apparently I pissed someone off enough to make an alt raging about me, pretty sure this was some nico robin fan. Dunno if anyone remembers this. Excuse the language
lol wtf

Jew D. Boy

I Can Go Lower
I might not get lewd jokes
but I def not as innocent as you guys make me seem
I did say that. lol .

dont worry am still me :milaugh:
I trust you implicitly, LC, just gotta square this up with the image I have of you as a wholesome, innocent kid...you know, a description that fits literally nobody on this forum :ihaha:
Don’t let @LANJI CUCKSMOKE fool y’all. That man dangerous
Oh, we all know he’s a killer, don’t worry :hapnoel:

Bogard

You can't win

Lol yes I remember, he was the one who was having "odd" Sanji-Zoro avatars and spamming threads about who is the sexiest.

He disliked the fact we didn't care, so decided to spam that on all our walls. We can even see one of his posts on my profile from your screen shots lol

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Yonko fans.

It's like, "How dare you even try and compare another character to us."

:okay:
Prime Garp exists and equals Roger.

Yonko fans: Nah AdmiraLs can't equal tEh gReAtEsT pOwErS.

Blackbeard runs away from Akainu alone:
Yonko fans: STRATEGY.

Akainu being fresh clean after enraged Gura punch:
Yonko fans: Primebeard would one shot.

6000 languages but Seth chose to speak facts.

All prime Garp had was his fists and he rivaled a dude with a Bisento, mastered all 3 types of Haki and the strongest Paramecia lol

Garp and Sengoku were absolute legends. Roger, Whitebeard, Rayleigh, Garp and Sengoku were untouchable in their prime. :steef: Yonkos are little brats for them

My goodness the racist alts and bots on OJ were crazy....

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

"Homophobic slave"
Dude what the fuck was wrong with this guy is beyond imagination.