Which WG fanbase has the most toxic members?

• Total voters

@Shelby why you actin like he was imposing himself on you, When clearly you were engaged in the conversation as much as he was.
:myman:
Also did the Zoro Fandom @HA001 and @Admiral Lee Hung really heart your feelings so hard that you had to go and cry to @Erkan12 about it?
:mihanha::mihanha::mihanha:

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars

@Shelby why you actin like he was imposing himself on you, When clearly you were engaged in the conversation as much as he was.
Also did the Zoro Fandom @HA001 and @Admiral Lee Hung really heart your feelings so hard that you had to go and cry to @Erkan12 about it?
Wait what? Lmfao, @Shelby what did I do to you?

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman

LMFAOOOOOOOO THAT QUEEN MEME AT THE END

THIS FUCKER REALLY THOUGHT HE MADE A FRIEND AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

S

Shelby

I said he pmed me and tagged me 5 times today, none of that was a lie.

Wait what? Lmfao, @Shelby what did I do to you?
You didn't do anything. You were both snitching on each other in the Admiral vs Yonko thread. Where did I lie?

Reading this makes me feel uncomfortable :whitepress: holy are they drama queens

Lmao this dude just joined and he already got exposed....:gokulaugh: